Ignored

Don't read if you don't like 🤷🏼‍♀️

Eddy is a little and is always in need of attention, which his girlfriend would give him as much as possible, she liked babying him anyways so it wasn't so hard.

His girlfriend, Cassa, is very busy today, she had lots of art commissions that needs to be finished, she stopped taking commissions for that week, since she had a lot to do, but Eddy have then turned little.

He ran over to his girlfriend "mama.." he poked her, she shrugged him off, to focused on her work that was due yesterday "mama.." he repeated a little bit louder, but she still didn't budge "mama..!" He said making it louder "please ed, not right now! I'm busy! Can't you see?!" She never shouted when eddy was in little space, but she didn't realize this, so the little ran off to their room, and sobbed on the sheets.

"Em burdwen to mama.. em no good boy.. mama hates me.." he continues to say and sob.

"Mama no wuv me.." he says.

He's tummy started grumbling, and as a little, he would always be diapered, or in a pull up if he was a little bit old enough to use the potty, but he wasn't, little him was scared to use it without the help of his mama, he didn't want to go back and tell his mama, he doesn't want to shouted again.

He cried hugging his grumbling belly, he really needed to potty, he's cries got a little louder, he was trying to hold it in, as much as he can, but as a little, that can only last for about 10 minutes.

The log has slipped out and into his undies and shorts, he put his butt in the air and his face on the pillow crying, he just pushed it out since he really can't do anything about it, he grunt cutely like a little baby he is and was done, he cried harder, hating this, he doesn't mess at all, he usually uses the potty unless it's public, he's cries we're loud but cassa was in earphones to hear those.

"Done!" She stretched, removes her earphones and turned the music done, she passed all the drawing requirements and finished up her order form with her client, once that was all done, she heard eddy crying, she gasped and run to their shared bedroom.

"Baby?!" She asked with concern and looked at him, and his messy bum and face.

"Mama.. em sowwi.. couldn't hold it in.." he cried and asked for grabby hands

"Oh baby.. I'm so so sorry, I was just really stressed, I love you so much" she kissed his forehead, putting the stinky mess aside, she didn't mind, it didn't smell to be honest.

He looked down on his pants and back to her "I'll change you baby don't worry and I'll give you a nice bath oki?" He's tears turn into sniffles and nodded.

She grabbed his changing supplies to fix up his mess, she picked eddy up and put him down on the changing mat.

"Sowwi.. vewy sowwi Mama" he looked down in shame "it's not your fault little one, it's me" she smiled at him, "I'm sorry" she sighed "it's otay mama.." she undid his shorts, he was covering his face with his hands, first she cleaned up his thighs and everything around it throwing the wipes in the trashbin, she removed his dirty undies and wiped him clean as much as possible.

"All done love, can you sit on the toilet for me while I prepare your bath?" She asked, he nodded and went off.

She cleaned up everything and went to the bathroom to lift eddy on the toilet "em sowwi mama.." he said once again "don't worry it's not your fault" she kissed his forehead and went to prepare the little's bath.

She massages him and he relaxed well and she ended up in the bath, to bathe with him and after all that, they were both happy, both wrapped in towels, cassa changed immediately and went over to her baby to fix him up.

"Thank chu Mama" he giggled and cuddle cassa as they lay in bed

"No problem little one" she smiled and kisses his forehead

His cute little fresh nappy was making him feel safe now.