𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 9

𝙼𝚄𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝙴𝚁𝚂 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂
8:30 𝙿.𝙼 | 𝙲𝙷𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙶𝙾 , 𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙾𝚂
_________________________________

"I can't fuck a lame niggas."me and ari rapped along to Asian doll.

I bent over twerking while ari smacked my ass hyping me up "yeah that's my bitch!"she continued to smack my ass.

We turned up as we got ready to leave for a party.

I leaned up breathing heavy changing the song. "Girl this bout to be TD as fuck." I grabbed my flat irons.

"Kenny know you going to Shay party?"she asked raising her eyebrow.

"You keese know."I shot back running my hands through my hair.

She smacks her lips "me and keese not together girl."she laughed continuing to get dress.

"Y'all asses breakup and get back together all the damn time." They gonna end you boo'ed up at this party know them.

She picked up her phone looking down at it "come on girl."she grabs her bag.

I quickly grab my bag turning off the light walking down stairs.

"Where y'all grown asses going?"I hear kel say in the back of us as we walk out.

"We going to Kay party."I walk over to the mirror putting on some lipgloss.

"Do momma know."he smacked his lips grabbing my bag.

I snatch my bag back smacking my lips "duh I'm grown as hell."we was ok out the house.

"That nigga aggy foreal."I say getting In the car pulling off.

"Real shit."I grab my phone making a video before pulling up at the medium size house.

"It's a lot of niggas here."

We get out the car walking towards the house "hold up g take my picture."she hands my her phone running back to the car.

I snap the picture quickly hanging back her phone continuing to walk In to the packed house.

"Aht ahh it stank in her."ari smacked her lips following me into the kitchen.

"What you want girl."I hold up the Henny and duse.

"Lemme get the henny."she says holding up her cup watching me pour it.

I start to pour mines til I feel a body bump into me. I look up seeing an unknown face.

"My bad ma."he says looking me up and down licking his lips.

"You good g."I cringe at him looking at me.

I looked at him ass we walked though the crowed "come on girl this our song."ari yells pulling my in crowed as lud foe 187 start to play.

"I hit the club with all my ice on."we rapped the lyrics getting hyped in the crowed.

Even though it was musky as hell in her I still got lit.

"I don't drink codeine, I ain't with that leaning and shit."I rapped.

"I fell off in the club with some thugs and a semi tucked."ari rapped sipping out her cup.

The song fade away as we walk alway from the crowed "a bitch was musky as hell in there."she scrub her up her face making me laugh.

We walk in the kitchen getting some more henny seeing the nigga that bumped into me talking to some nigga.

"Here he go."I mumbled pouring henny in me and ari cup.

"Wassup shawty."i here his day next me making me smack my lips.

"Hey."I put on a fake smile not really wanting to talk to him.

"What you on."he looked at me still licking his lips.

"Nothing."i start to walk away with me and ari cups until I feel him grab me.

"What's your numba?"he smirked looking down at me.

Don't get me wrong he fine but I got Kenny and he would knock my head off if she see me talking to an other nigga.

"I have a boyfriend."I snatch my arm away from him making my way back to ari.

I hand her the cup sitting down next to her "what time is it?"I asked her seeing her dose off.

I take my phone out seeing it 10:30.

I grab ari and her back making my way out the house. This bitch really can't hold her shit.

I take the Keys out her bag unlocking the door laying her in her backseat carefully.

I hopped in the front pulling off the my house my house wasn't an far drive.

I soon pull up in the drive way getting my bag and phone off the passengers seat.

I walk over to the back seat grabbing ari slumped ass walk to the door knocking hoping kel here.

"The hell wrong with her?"kel open the door letting up in. I walk in seeing Kenny and keese here.

I carry her to our guest laying her on the bed pulling the cover her body.

I walk back down the stairs getting me something to eat "how much her ass drunk?"keese came in the kitchen.

"Just one cup."I roll my eyes know she gonna have a hangover tomorrow.

"She a light weight."he laugh walking out the kitchen.

After the microwave beep I walk in the living room taking a sea next to Kenny.

"Who said you can go the that party?"he takes my noddles out my hand.

"Me the hell."I snatch my noodles slurping some.

"Ight G."he stands up walk out the livingroom going god know where.

________________________________

Imma finish off this in the next chapter so stay updated