𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2

𝙼𝚄𝙻𝙰𝙽 𝙲𝙸𝙴𝚁𝙰 𝙻𝙰𝚆𝚂
1:53 P.M| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬
———————————————

M| 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬 ———————————————

"This school shit really tiring g."arianna huffs slamming her locker next to me.

"That's what I'm saying bro shit real aggy."I smacked my lips see my ex jaihad.

"Ew look at his dirty ass."arianna laughs looking at him walking down the hall way.

"Thought them niggas from 13 ran em outta town."I looked back at my phone.

"Right thought he was from o block opp ass nigga."arianna scrunched her face up.

"Niggas need to make him a pack."

We walk to last class of the day "what you tryna to after this."I asked looking at arianna.

"Shit we can chill with markeese and them."

"Damn look at this shit Keyah tryna fuck with lil Kenny."Ari laughed.

"Merch she tryna fuck with em."I looked up.

"Bro on Mani."she Merch showing me the comment on his Instagram making me shake my head.

"She hella ugly g."Ari looked though her page making me nod in agreeing with her.

"She ran through as hell g."I said making Ari nod.

"She was just with Nate for 63 not to long ago."she said making me scrunch my face up.

"Enough on that whore. You tryna go to taniyha party on Saturday."she asked making me rub my face.

"Shit always going down at her party's I gotta think onnat."I take out my phone going on Instagram.

"You right I was thinking bout that shit to no cap."

𝐓𝐞🤞🏽 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...

"The fuck do te want."I take out my headphones answer it.

"What te?" I asked annoyed.

"Momma staying the night with Charles so I was wondering if I can go over my friend house?"she asked giving a look.

"Yeah g just come back before 12."I hang up on her taking my headphones out.

"Ari you staying the night tonight?"I glanced over at her.

"Yeah , you want me to tell them to come to your crib."Ari looked over at me.

I nod going back on my phone waiting til the bell ring we never do shit in this class anyway.

The final bell of the day ring and I quickly grab my bag and phone leaving the class.