Chapter 27*Complete pizzle*

Start from the beginning

"Stop it." I shouted wiping my tears. "Your words does not affect me. I know I'm not like you so stop trying to change me."

"I can't change someone like you. You are crazy Angel. If you were a normal girl than getting shot, kidnapped and getting sold would've made you call the police for help but you didn't. Because you know that the police do nothing. You want revenge just like me."

"I'm leaving." I got up to leave.

"You send me to jail because you know this is part of my plan. Angel you are the psycho not me." I turned to leave. I can't keep listening to his crazy talk. "Blue baby." He added and I stopped. "Miss him." I turned back to Liam.

"How do you know about him?" I questioned. "Who told you Liam?"

"I found his medical records."

"Liam, where is my brother?" I asked. "Please tell me. I'll do anything you ask."

"Your twin is not with me. I know he calls himself a Salvatore." He replied. "Eros Salvatore." My heart broke into a million pieces. My brother was with me all this time but I didn't even recognise him. "Your twin brother is with your enemies."

"Thank you." I didn't know what else to say.

"He is no more a blue baby Angel. Your brother is fine but he has no memories of you." It felt like Liam was sad. It was like he pitty me.

"Eros loves me and I'll--."

"Leave." Liam said interrupting me. "Go out through the emergency door don't use the front door unless you ready to die. I have eyes and ears everywhere." He quickly got up and left before I could say anything.

I knew my brother was alive but I never knew he was with me. I'm so happy Liam told me about him.

I went straight to Liam's house and Calum was there waiting for me. It's like they planned everything.

"Your brother is waiting for you at the roof top where you used to meet at nights." Calum gave me a gun as he smiled at me. "Liam thinks you might need it." I hugged him.

Calum might work for Liam but he always had my back.

"Thank you." I whispeard.

"Is Britney a good girl. I know she's the best but you know her better than me." He changed the topic and I giggled. "Liam can change Stacey but as long as Kaitlyn, her parents and the mayor is alive. He will never rest. He is not evil or psycho. He just wants justice for his parents and yours."

"I have to go." I didn't know what else to say. I quickly left the house and took a taxi to the place I used to meet my brother.

I went straight to the rooftop and saw him sitting like he always used to.

I cried as he turned to me. All this time he was with me but I didn't even recognise him. "Eros." I said as he got up. "Eros." I ran to him and hugged him.

"Stacey, did something happen?" He questioned as I hugged him tight. "I can't breath little girl, what's wrong?"

"I'm not younger than you." I shaked my head touching him everywhere. "Eros, I mean you are Zayn. My twin brother Zayn." He laughed at me.

"You asked me to help you find your twin brother and now you are saying I'm your twin brother." He continued laughing. "Stacey, I love you a lot. You are my sister and I always love you more than my real sister kaitl--."

"Stop it." I interrupted him. "You have to remember brother. Kaitlyn is our enemy and they brainwashed you. They killed our parents and I can't let you play me like this. You have to remember Zayn."

"Eros." He corrected me. "You are being foolish right now. I know Liam is arrested and you are looking for someone to help you but you can't do this. I am not your real brother, I'm Eros Salvatore not your brother Zayn Collins."

"You are my twin brother. You were a blue baby which dad used to be and you have a birth mark like mine and mo---." I paused as I remembered what he said. I never told him my real last name. "How do you know my last name is Collins and not Marshall?"

"I never said that. I know you are Stacey Mar--."

"But you said you are not Zayn Collins." I shouted interrupting him. "I never said Zayn's last name. You know the truth brother, why are you doing this to me." He didn't respond. "If you are not going to admit the truth than I'll never see you again. I promise from today onwards I'll consider my twin brother Zayn Collins dea--." He put his hand in front of my mouth and I started crying.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled hugging me. "I did everything to protect you. They shock me a million times so I could forget you and my family but it didn't work. I couldn't take the pain anymore Stacey so I made sure I acted like I forgot who I was." I broke our hug and wiped his tears.

"Don't cry Zayn."

"I changed myself completed and killed Zayn. I couldn't be the brother you always wanted. I couldn't protect mom, dad or you. You grew up in an orphanage and every day you were in that Salvatore house it broke my heart."

"Why didn't you tell me you are my brother?" I questioned.

"You were desparate to find out if I died that night, Stacey. If I told you the truth you would've ruin my plan to kill the Salvatores. They ruined our life. They deserve to die a painful death." He replied. "Kaitlyn's parents treated you so bad. I was so close to you but I couldn't even tell you I'm your brother. Every birthday I was always away because I remember the night our lives got ruined. I couldn't even give you a present on your birthday, I always wished you late because of them." He continued. "I called myself Eros Salvatore because of them and I swear I'll make them all pay for everything they did to you."

"Liam wants to kill them Zayn, please stay away from this fight. I can't lose you again or else I'll die with you this time."

"Liam." He laughed. "He changed a lot. The day I met him in military, I knew he wanted revenge on the mayor. I do care about Liam, sister but if he gets in my way just because he is a Salvatore, I'll kill him too. I won't let ten years of planning my revenge go to waste."

"You just like him." I walked backwards. "Liam destroyed himself completed. I don't want you to turn into a crazy person like him." I added.

"The difference between Liam and I is that I never killed someone the way he does. He is a psycho and you should learn to stay away from him."

"Liam is not as bad as you think and you should stop this revenge plan. Don't be stubborn Zayn, you will get yourself kill."

"We will have to jump, we got company." I looked down and saw a few men coming our way. "I know you not scared of heights."

"I'm pregnant, I can't lose this baby like the last one.." I mumbled.

"You what?" He shouted. "Liam is dead. Now tell me do have a gun?" He questioned and I gave him the gun. "You just hide somwhere, I'll do the killing."

-------

A/N

Liam & Stacey - Together/Apart

Zayn (Eros, the twin) & Stacey?