After Yuri got the message and read it all she could do was sigh in relief and with a light smile.

"There you are..." Smiled Yuri as she now has all the evidence she needed to prove this was indeed Natsuki.

Purple bookworm:
Thank god. I thought someone stole your phone! Good to know it's you and not some random stranger.

Natsuki then found the perfect counter attack. She grinned widely, her eyes full of menace.

Pinker:
Ok, who are you and what have you done with Yuri? She never cares this much about anyone, what have you done with her?

"Clever bitch." Said Yuri now smiling happily trying not to laugh at the instant karma thrown at her.

"Take that!" Exclaimed Natsuki, also smiling and proud of herself for that.

Purple bookworm:
Well then fuck you too Natsuki, you useless flat wall.

Natsuki was well aware of what this bitch was implying and did not like it one bit. It was her biggest insecurity of all time and it made her more sad then angry, because it reminded her of all the abusive reasons behind her body's appearance.

Pinker:
So you wanna play that game huh? Well at least I can sleep on my back at night without suffocating and sit up straight without getting a fucking back ake!

" Why this little- wait I have a counter! " Smiled Yuri and instantly started typing like her life depended on it.

Purple bookworm:
At least I have a body that attracts people who aren't pedophiles.

" OH NO SHE DID NOT JUST DO THAT!!!!!! " Huffed Natsuki also typing like her life depended on it.

Pinker:
That may be true but at least I don't attract literally every other kind of pervert in the world.

Just as she sent it Natsuki heard the sound of a door swinging open and closing with loud crashing noises, followed by the sound of wobbly foot steps.

'H-He's here...' Was all Natsuki could think as her eyes widened in fear and she grew a cold sweat.

Yuri felt so triggered right now and she was in the middle of writing something to respond to her pinker when she got a text from her.

Pinker:
I would love to carry on this discussion but frankly I don't give a fuck and have more important things to do. Chao bitch!

With that both Yuri and Natsuki put down their phones knowing it was useless to carry on talking. Only difference was that Yuri was painfully alone, while Natsuki was with someone who would cause her pain.

"NatSUki WhEre aRe YoU?!" Slurred Natsukis father.

'Crap! Why is he home early?!' panicked Natsuki, her breath hitched in her throat. She quickly bolted to her door and locked and pushed all of the very little furniture she had in front of the door, to create some king of barricade. Feeling her heart race with fear and adrenaline Natsuki grabbed her phone, plugged in her head phones and quickly played her favourite list of anime intros to not only calm herself down, but hopefully drown the noises she knew had yet to come, all while retreating to the corner of her bed.

"NaTSuki?!" Called her dad, slightly raising his voice, clearly angry. Natsuki started to tremble...

"Natsuki!!" Shouted her dad, far more demanding. Natsukis breath started to quicken and became out of sync with her heart beat, rendering her almost breathless...

"NATSUKI!!!" Now yelled her dad, stomping up the stairs and heading straight to Natsukis room, his loud footsteps thumping on the ground as if he was an elephant.

'Damn it why don't these stupid headphones work!?' mentally screamed Natsuki, still being able to hear her dad even when the music was playing at full volume, tears of panic begining to build up in her eyes.

"NATSUKI GET OUT HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Practically screamed her dad. After hearing him slam at the door she jumped from her bed and ran over to her door, pushing the furniture further towards it in hopes of adding to the strength of the barricade.

Her dad started to push and shake the door handle harder, before slamming into it, trying to force his way into her room and calling her horrific names every second Natsuki denied him entrance. She had heard the names he called her so many times that they were just white noise to her now, but she never got used to the loud and violent noises of dad breaking things, which included her sometimes. Natsuki, now crying, trembling and pushing back against her father with a rugged breath and every last bit of her strength, began to scream and plead to her papa from the fear of losing her life.

"GO AWAY! PAPA JUST GO AWAY! YOUR DRUNK! YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! PLEASE STOP PAPA! PLEASE GO AWAY! JUST GO AWAY!" She screaming the words 'go away' an almost countless amount of times, matching the number of tears she shead and as each tear fell and spread on the floor, her dad's ruthless banging slowly faded until there was no sound left appart for Natsukis muffled and wobbly whimpers, echoing through the house as she cried...

She couldn't stop crying, she just couldn't stop, even when she heared her dad calmly leave without saying a word... She just couldn't stop crying, for she was still scared of what that man would do to her if she dared leave this small and broken room... Which was just as small, and as broken as her.

After calming herself down, Natsuki felt exhausted, so when she made sure her dad was gone, she shakily made her way to her bed and crawled into a ball under her one blanket trying to stop her shaking.

"W-Why am I so w-weak..." She whispered to herself as she slowly drifted off to sleep.