Natsuki was happy, shocked and scared at the same time while also having a heated face.

Pinker:
First of all hi and I'm fine thanks for asking. Let me guess Sayori chose this nickname for me?

Purple bookworm:
Actually no I chose it for you.

Pinker:
What the actual fuck Yuri? You suck at naming things.

Purple bookworm:
To be idsactlly, Sayori let me choose out of a few ideas she came up with.

Pinker:
Should have let Monika choose cause your shit at it.

Purple bookworm:
Monika couldn't choose, said they were all too perfect for you.

Pinker:
Wait the fuck a minute, what were the other options?

Purple bookworm:
Are you sure you want to know?

Pinker:
Yes.

Purple bookworm:
There is no going back after this you know...

Pinker:
Yes whatever! Just tell me!

Purple bookworm:
Pinkie pie, the pink tsundere, pink pig tails, the short one, pink princess and finally Pinker.

Pinker:
...

Pinker:
Well now I just feel shit.

Purple bookworm:
And so you should. You are just as rude over text as you are in real life, how tragic.

Natsuki was about to send along of hate texts to her little purple friend, but as she finished typing Natsuki took a few deep breaths and write the only thing she new she wouldn't regret.

Pinker:
Sorry.

Purple bookworm:
😳??!

Natsuki took a few more deep breaths, 'dam it yuri you're really starting to piss me off.'

Pinker:
And thank you for choosing the only good name that sugar bag could come up with.

Yuri was beyond confused at this point, in fact she was worried that someone had stolen Natsukis phone and she was talking to a complete stranger.

Purple bookworm:
Natsuki being nice?... No it can't be... T-Thats impossible!

"THATS IT!" Yelled Natsuki now standing up from her bed out if frustration.

Pinker:
Fuck off Yuri! You big boobed bitch! If you don't appreciate me being nice then maybe I won't be nice ever again you stupid cunt!

Natsuki was pacing around in her room filled with rage as she wrote that and instantly sent it without thinking straight. But not to her surprise, she felt very guilty afterwords.