Background.

I was never afraid of anything really, fearlessness lived in me. Getting over my fears was like a passion for me. The feeling of achievement circulated my veins the moment I got over a particular fear. Except that, for some unknown reason, I've always had this slight fear of people. No one knew. Well, why would they? Such qualities wouldn't be expected from me as I'm known for my self confidence and reliance. Making friends was certainly a very simple task to me; finding a decent one was an impossible task to everyone. People tell you to treat people they way you'd like to be treated as they think they will return the favor. False. Regarding my perspective, making the least amount of trustable friendships is the key to happiness.

Stay away from whom you feel uncomfortable around. Elders are not catching up with our generation, disallowing them to understand this judgmental and horrific environment we live in. A generation can't analyze itself either. Our generation tends to blame 'society' for negative influence; not giving themselves a chance to become aware that they are society. We are the human beings who allow the negative influence to come to us. On a different context, there are certain people who empower this meaningless 'evolution' of negative influence and promote it to rise to power. People who use the media as a propaganda to make everything that is bad look 'okay', like an ugly woman putting tons of make up all over her face. In the past, when people felt like they were failing their miserable lives, they were lured by extremist plans that lead to war, crisis and conflict. However, the human nature has never changed. We did not change into 'pleasant' human beings. In fact, we might be getting worse.