*16*

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone!

"War Baby called my father and I from Shankshaw," Jughead said "Her old adversaries, the Ghoulies, had been released. Word on the street is that they want Serpent blood. They're gunning for a re-match. They want war"

Just then Reggie busted in with the other bulldogs behind him, "Which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Klump?"

"What the hell is going on? This is a private meeting"

Ignoring Jughead, Reggie continued, "I'm guessing it was you, Sweet Pea"

"You ass, my girlfriend's missing and you wanna accuse me of cheating on her with some chick I didn't know?" Sweet asked as he moved Jughead aside "But yeah, I get why she wouldn't want fleas from you mangy Bulldogs!"

And if that, both boys went at each other as their respective group pushed them away. Jughead and Archie yelling for both of them to calm down.

"It's time for lunch, Blair" Andy said rattling the chains on my wrists

"Go to hell"

"You shouldn't speak to your father that way" He scolded "I know you've missed your mother but you won't have to worry about--"

"Shut up!" I yelled kicking the tray away from me "Don't fucking talking about her like you knew her! You killed her! So fuck you!"

He stared at me for a minute or two before he spoke, "This is because of those good for nothing snakes but it'll all be over soon"

"It's bad, Jones. It's really bad" Fangs pleaded as they sat in the Jones' trailer "On the opening night of Carrie, when you were backstage filming your documentary and you found me in Midge's dressing room" He took a breath as he kept explaining, "I wasn't just giving her notes"

"You were hooking up" Jughead finished "And you didn't tell Sheriff Keller? Jeez, Fangs, do you know how guilty this makes you look?"

"I know! I know"

"Did you do it?" He pushed

"Of course not. You've got to believe me, Jones!" Fangs begged, "Can you delete the footage off your camera?" But sadly, Jones had already given it up for evidence "What do I do, Jones?"

"Lay low. Serpents got your back. I got your back"

"Jug, did you see it?" Toni panicked as she marched up to him at his locker "Fangs was dating Midge and didn't tell Sheriff Keller"

"Where'd you get that video?"

"It was posted on The Register's website, somebody leaked it. It makes Fangs look guilty as sin"

"Attention, students. This is Principal Weatherbee" He spoke from the speakers "I need Fangs Fogarty to come to my office immediately"

"We have to find him before the Dark Circle does" Jones stated just as he ran into Fangs

"What the hell?! That video's everywhere! How did it get out?"

"We have to get you out of here, all right?" Jones stated as he pushed Fangs away from the incoming Bulldogs only to run into the new Sheriff

"I didn't do anything" Fangs pleaded as he tried to make his way out but was stopped on both sides

In the end, Fangs was shoved into the wall by the cops. And his bad luck just couldn't get worse when his pocket knife fell onto the floor. Thanks to that slip-up, Fangs was knocked onto the floor.

"Have you guys lost your minds?" Archie asked his group of Bulldogs "Vandalizing the Southside?"

"We were celebrating Fangs' arrest" Reggie retorted

"That's not something to celebrate, you idiot!" He argued as Fangs' knife was mentions "Okay, we're not having this argument, you guys. The Circle is officially disbanded"

"Reggie scoffs as he gets up from the couch, "That's not your decision to make, dude. You're not the one paying us. Hiram is"

"Wait...Mr. Lodge is paying you?"

"He's the one that suggested we go out and have a little fun. Said you might've started the Dark Circle, but it was mine now"

"I just got off the phone with Betty. Apparently, the Black Hood just turned the town hall into his own shooting gallery, while Fangs was right here" Jughead whispered, "So why is the Sheriff still holding him?"

"What happened tonight and what happened to Midge are being treated as separate incidents" McCoy explained as she turned to Fangs "But if the Sheriff doesn't press charges in the next hour, he has to let you go. There are lots of protesters outside, Jughead. His release is going to make a lot of people in this town very unhappy"

I heard the distant sound of his car driving off as he went to the town hall. He was to busy wanting a family he never noticed or carried to check if I had any way out of these chains.

Using the bobby pin in my hair to get myself out of the chains, I quickly searched for my phone in the basement. Instead, I grabbed a crowbar and made my way upstairs.

"If I kidnapped my daughter, where would I hide her phone" I wondered to myself "...Bedrooms?"

Quickly, I checked each room before finding it in the very last room. Thankfully, I still had some battery left though only for one more call.

"911 operator. What's your emergency?" The operator said

"I...I don't have much time left but--fuck--I've been kidnapped and I have no idea where I am" I ranted as the lady asked me questions

"Please stay on the line, ma' ma. Help is on the way"

"Fuck!" I whispered-yelled as I heard the front door open as I tried to find a hiding spot as fast as possible "He's back"

"You can't take Fangs out the front. We have to take the side entrance" Jughead stated

"Crowd's out there, too" The Sheriff mocked "So pick your poison, Serpent"

"What do we do, man?" Sweet Pea asked

"I don't wanna die"

"Fangs, you're not going to" Jughead reassured "Look at me, okay? We stand together so none of us falls. In unity, there is strength"

After their group huddle, the Serpents made their way outside as the crowd pushed loudly. Archie, who had finally arrived, quickly made a run for it towards Reggie who was holding again. But just when Archie pushed him onto the ground a gun was fired.

Its target?

Fangs Fogarty.