*5*

I stood behind the bar of the White Wyrm cleaning the counter while listening to random peoples conversations. Almost everyone was talking about the Black Hood.

"What you think about the Black Hood stuff, Babydoll" one of the older Serpents, Dally asked

"Let's hope one of his victims is my dad," I said passing a bottle of beers to him and his buddies "And the dude who killed her"

I didn't notice Hogeye's side-eye towards my comment. After my seventh birthday, I started living with Pixie's foster family. My thoughts were cut off as a blonde Northsider walked into the bar towards Toni, who was on the other side of the bar. If I remembered correctly she was Betty Cooper, daughter of Ex-Serpent Alice.

Don't get me wrong I don't technically hate her just dislike the articles her mom writes about us. It's hypocritical since she was one of us before moving to the Northside.

"Hey Babydoll" Toni called as soon as I gave Byrdie her drink "You free to teach the Serpent dance with me?"

"The dance? For who?" I asked before Toni could answer though Brydie told me that it was Betty "You? You wanna do that" pointing over towards the girl who had just finished the dance "The hell would you do that for?"

"I want to be apart of Jughead's world to keep an eye on him" She answered looking straight at me not noticing the downward glance Toni gave "That's all"

"Listen, Cooper, not to rain on your parade but doing that, for a guy no less isn't smart" I explained walking back behind the counter "Not only are you dancing in front of horny old dudes but the majority of them will tear you apart for doing this just for your boyfriend"

"I'm guessing you've experienced that?" Betty questioned

Chuckling sarcastically before I responded, "Oh you have no idea. Took me almost a year after joining to get them to realize I did it for me and not him. But if you're serious about this, I'll help teach you"

While Sweet Pea and I were at the White Wyrm for FP's retirement party I started regretting my decision to teach Betty the Serpent dance. I knew it was a bad idea and was literally about to go to the Northside just to talk her out of it. The only reason I didn't was that Toni got me with the words "Imagine Jug's reaction".

A lot has already happened already with the expected co-host Betty walking in with none other than Alice Cooper dressed like a true Southsider. At the moment Sweet Pea and Fangs were playing pool with everyone as I had my fifth round of drinks with the girls.

We stopped drinking and started paying attention to two Northsiders singing Mad World by Donnie Darko. The minute the Lodge girl ran off the stage though the crowd started booing. Sighing, I walked over to my always grumpy boyfriend.

"Never thought you cared so much about singing, Sweets," I said leaning up to give him a quick kiss but before I could pull back, Sweet Pea already had his hands on my waist deepening the kiss which would have lead to our pretty much hourly make-out sessions with it wasn't until Betty got on stage

Pulling away from Sweet Pea and leaning against the wall beside him to watch this play out. Even though Toni and I did teach her, I didn't expect the underwear she had under her clothes. I glanced up at Sweet Pea smirking at the concentration towards Betty.

"You can look but remember who you're going home with, Pea," I said still smirking

"You and always you" Sweet Pea answered as FP started giving a speech wrapping his arm around me "Don't be jealous, Princess. Ride or Die remember?"

"I remember but I'm not jealous, I'm territorial. Jealous is when you want something that's not yours. Territorial is protecting what's already yours. You know that better then anyone, Sweets." I said smiling before paying more attention to FP's speech as Sweet pea pulled me closer to him

"Northside wants me outta this gang? Well, they better bring a coffin because FP Jones isn't retiring! I am not going gently into the night! So bring the fire!" FP finished as we cheered for our Serpent King

"To the king!" We cheered as we drank the night away not noticing Jughead and his Northside buddies walking out