*15*

Midge Klump was gone, killed by the Black Hood supposedly. I didn't go to her funeral. Why? Well, let's take it back. Just before Midge's body was found and after I left to see my dad.

I was waiting at a booth at Pop's for my old man. I wasn't the only one who didn't go to the play but the main reason I wanted to meet here, FP, wasn't here.

"Blair? Sweetheart is that you?" Andy Crystal asked as he walked towards me while sizing me up "You...You've grown"

I stayed quiet nodding to the seat in front of me. He wanted a conversion so he'd have to start it, "I know it seems...strange"

"Oh? What could be strange about this?" I asked sarcastically "Just my dad decided to pay me a little visit after abanding me for most of my life"

"I know and I'm sorry"

"Sorry? Is that suppose to fix something? Let's just get to the point. What do you want?"

"For starters, some respect" He replied "I may have left you but I'm still your father"

"I'll respect you when you earn my respect"

"If I knew those snakes would've raised you this way maybe I shouldn't have left you" He sighed as I rolled my eyes and ate a french fry "I just want my family back, okay? I never meant for any of this to happen. I just...After killing your mom--"

"You did what?!" I yelled gathering the attention of everyone else "No, I'm done! Stay the hell outta my life and just fuck off!"

I walked out as he followed behind me, "Just listen to me! I didn't mean to! I was aiming at another--!"

"That doesn't change shit! You had the gun! You started the fight! And you fired!" I yelled, "And you have the fucking guts to walk yourself back into my life like nothing!"

"It was an accident!"

"An accident?! You took my mom away from me and then you left me! You couldn't face your own fucking daughter so you walked out!" I argued noticing some people staring from inside as I walked to my bike

"Blair! Blair, I'm talking to you!"

"And I'm not listening!" I yelled before driving off

It should've ended like that but he didn't wanna give up. I didn't even get close to the southside when I heard the roar of an engine. And before I knew it, the car, his car, sped up in front of me. Like right in front of me causing me to push the brakes.

I had stopped it fast and ended up slamming into the car. I blacked out on impact yet I felt him pick me up before putting me in his trunk. The last thing I heard was the slam of the trunk closing as he drove off.

"So you were shooting a documentary?" Sheriff Keller asked

"Yeah" Jughead answered "Look, Sheriff, you have my footage, okay? All of it's right there. Everything was completely fine until those letters started to show up. The threats, to recast Cheryl or whatever"

"Wait. Letters? What Letters?"

"I was jealous, okay?" Ethel cried "Cheryl always gets everything she wants. But I wasn't gonna hurt anybody" She sobbed "I just wanted the part"

"Moose, do you remember that last thing that you said to Midge?"

"I don't remember exactly" Moose answered "Uh, She was...She was my girlfriend. We said a lot of things to each other. Probably it was just something casual or just stupid"

Can I ask you a question, Sheriff?" Archie asked once he was given permission he continued "Did you ever find any evidence that linked Mr. Svenson to any of the Black Hood attacks? Maybe we got it wrong"

"Archie, Svenson almost buried you alive" He responded "He was wearing a black hood"

"Something has always felt wrong to me about what happened that night. And now Midge is dead"

"We're going to get her killer. Whoever he is" Keller assured "But Archie, Svenson was the Black Hood"

"Sweet Pea!" Pixie called as she spotted him at the bar "We need to talk"

"Yeah, sure but do you know where Baby is?" He asked when they walked outside

"Yeah, about that--" She sighed fidgeting a little, "I think...Babydoll is in trouble"

"What? Like Ghoulie trouble or...?"

"No, more like dad trouble" She explained "She went to go see him the night of the play and we made a deal that she'd text me every 30 minutes. But she hasn't and I'm worried"

"Where were they meeting?" Sweet Pea asked his hands clutched

"Pops' but I've already looked there"

"Well, we better search everywhere. I'm gonna tear Riverdale apart"

"For a Serpent, you're very popular" Andy joked waving my phone around

"You're a fucking asswhole!" I yelled as the chains rattled

I was tied up in the basement of his house. No not the one he lives in with Cindy. The basement was pretty small, a cage holding a dog and eight pups at my left and a bunch of tools at my right.

"We'll be a family again, okay? Just like your mother wanted. A perfect family. No Serpents, just a happy family"