OC for Blade RP

(Picture above is the best one that I could find that fit the descriptionof this OC, if you don't think the picture fits well enough that paint a pictureof the OC in your head by readingthe description :) )

Name: Anna Whistler

Age: 26

Looks: Long black hair that is always pulled up into a high ponytail. Pale skin with a few tattoos, One on her left hip that is a cross, one on her back that is a dragon and one on the back of her neck that is a vampire brand. She has 4 peirceing's, 2 in her left ear, one in her right and her belly. Her casual wear is a black T-shirt, black booty shorts or jeans, and black sneakers. On a hunt she wears black Jeans, Black tank top, black convers, two swords strapped to her back, 9mm pistol strapped to her hip, throwing knives strapped to her right thigh, and silver stakes strapped to her left thigh. She has small skinny frame weighting 90 pounds, very flexible and agile. Has native American facial features, high cheekbones, strong jawline. She has a scar that goes from her ribs to her hip on her right side.

Personality/backstory: Anna was found in an alleyway close to death by Whistler a year before he found Blade. She was taken in by Whistler and raised as his own. She was taught everything she knows by Whistler. Anna is sweet and caring to those who are close to her but rude and unnice to those she doesn't know. Once you are considered family by Anna she will do anything and everything in her power to make sure you are safe and un harmed. She was taken by her family when she was only six and turned into a blood bag and sex slave by the vampires who stole her untill she escaped and Whistler found her a year before he found Blade.

(UNAVAILABLE)