OC for Hellboy RP

Name: Willow Clay aka Agent Willow

Age: unknown

Species: Demon

Looks: Long black waist length curly hair, down around the BPRD, but on missions its pulled back into a ponytail. Red skin with horns growing out of her forehead,a devil tail and elvish like ears. She has 4 peirceing's, one in her left ear and three in her right ear. She has three tattoos, on her neck is her BPRD number (1369), on her back she has a yin and yan sign the yin is a Tiger and the yan is a dragon and on her left outside thigh she has a cross that goes all the way up the her hip. Her comman wear is a black T-shirt, Black jeans and Sneakers. On a mission she wears a leather tank top connected to a gold band that snaps around her neck, high waisted leather pants, leather pirate boots, a 9mm strapped to her right thigh, a belt and sword strapped around her waist and a Black leather jacket. Her eyes are a bright blue almost white. She weighs 90 pounds, very agile, has strong thighs and clafs for running and jumping over things and muscular arms for climbing. She has the normal female jawline and cheek bones, but her jawline is more sharp and her cheekbones are more higher.

Personality/ backstory: Willow is cold and rude to people she doesn't know. Once she gets to know you shes an open book and you become part of her family. She will do anything to protect her family. Willow was found by professor Broom and Clay behind a dumpster in an alleyway as a child. Clay took her in and raised her as his own child. She grew up in the BPRD, Hellboy is her best friend, Liz is like a sister to her and Abe is like her stubborn uncle.

( I will also use Willow for my Hellboy & Twilight Roleplay. If i use her for the Hellboy & Twilight roleplay nothing about the description will change it will all be the same)