O n e

[1/15]
First Meeting

"Madara, could you maybe baby-sit [Name]?" Your mother asked the 14-years-old Madara to baby-sit you, a new born little girl. The raven haired teenager sighed and nodded.

"Okay, Miss [Surname], I'll take care of her," he answered and gazed at you, sleeping peacefully. Your mother smiled at the boy and chuckled.

"Thank you, Madara. You'll get a present for that," she said and left the house. Leaving you and the boy alone. He watched you moving every now and then. You were a sweet baby. Rosy cheeks. Beautiful bright [colour] eyes, and shiny [colour] hair.

When you woke up, opening your eyes, the first thing your big round eyes spotted was the young and attractive Uchiha. You cried out and he looked worried in your direction.

"[Name], what is it? Are you hungry?" Madara asked you, and as if you understood his words, you nodded. He, too, nodded and rushed to the kitchen, preparing a bottle of milk for you.

When it was finished, he picked your little body up and dandled you, a sweet smile decorating his lips.

"Here, eat," he demanded and placed the tip of the bottle in your toothless mouth. You immediately shut up and did as he said. You drank the warm white fluid (xD).

"Good girl," Madara said patting your head. Suddenly he held you high in the air, a grin forming on his face. But it soon disappeared because of your sensitive stomach. His once black shirt was now wet and full of your vomit.

"Ew! [Name], bad kid!" The boy exclaimed and put you down. You giggled and he shot you a glare.

"You think that's funny?" He asked you annoyed and you giggled more. A devilish smirk found it's way to his lips and he removed his shirt.

"Fine, punishment, [name]. You have to watch me eating your food. And, I will not talk to you for an hour," the male said and you stopped giggling and looked at the boy with sad puppy eyes.

"Okay, only half an hour."