Chapter Four: The Truth/The Antichrist

2000, London.

Why can't I get this stupid bastard out of my damn head?

It's been years since I'd seen him last. Sure he saved me. But that's not enough to make me think about him all the time.

"Oi, bartender! Give me another (favorite alcohol)!" I slurred. Yes, I'm drunk. I've given into the temptation of alcohol long ago, trying to forget those golden eyes that I love so much.

The bartender gave me my drink and I hummed before drinking it all rather quick. I stood up and went outside, having no intent to pay my bill. There's no point in money. Money isn't everything.

I sighed as I walked down the streets of London. It's dark, nearly 1 am. No one is out at this time. Sure there's people driving, but hardly anyone walking anywhere. There's the few homeless people, the girls who just got dumped after sex, and the occasional drunkard. But other than that, the streets are quiet. It's my favorite time.

I turn a corner and suddenly there's arms around me, picking me up.

"Hey! What the fuck? Let me go, you stupid bastards!" I screamed, kicking around at the person who has their arms around me. There's another man in front of me with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Now darling we don't want to cause any trouble." He began. "We-"

I spit in his face, growling as I have no reason to listen to his stupidity.

"Sorry, sir, I don't speak idiot. Now tell your goon to let me go before I do something you will regret." I growled my eyes flickering from amber to red.

The man just laughed and wiped off his face. "Feisty. I like it. Bring her."

The man holding me started dragging me somewhere, making me curse.

"You asked for it." I slammed my head back into the man's nose and jabbed him in the ribs with my right elbow. As he clutched his side in pain, I turned and grabbed him by the sides of his face, bringing his head towards my knee with a satisfying crunch. His nose was bleeding as he stood up straight.

The other man came up to me and rammed me up against the brick wall, making me feel nothing but pain. My head hit the bricks pretty hard...

He smirked and put his hand around my throat, using a vice grip to choke me.

"You shouldn't have hurt my good man here." He smiled evilly, squeezing tighter. I grabbed his wrist with both hands as I gasped. Why do I need air? I shouldn't need to breathe, I'm not human!

He threw me onto the ground, making me wince as my arm bent in the wrong way. I then noticed from the corner of my eye some type of slithering reptile.

I shook my head knowing there's no snakes around London. I'm imagining things... I slowly stand up and face the two men, blood running down my split lip.

"It'll take more than throwing me around to stop me, sweetie." I smirked a little condescendingly.

The man that choked me came up to me again and I let my eyes fully go red, making a look of panic cross his features. "Aww what's the matter honey? Afraid of the little girl in the alley?" I taunted.

He grabbed me by the throat again and lifted me, making me smirk even though I couldn't breathe.

"Now, now, boys. Why are you hurting such a sweet little angel?" Someone said from the mouth of the alley. I looked up and didn't see anyone, neither did the men. But it sounded like...