He left the room with haste. When he got there he was amazed by what he saw.

" Nice ride, Chad

" Nice ride, Chad. " (YN) said. " Thank you. " Chad responded. He got in and unlocked the door. (YN) got in. He checked his watch. 7:30, it displayed. (YN) relaxed into his seatbelt as he watched the trees go past them. A party would also get his mind off things just like Audrey. After about ten minutes of driving into the forest, they parked. (YN) opened his eyes to see a very nice house in front of him.

 (YN) opened his eyes to see a very nice house in front of him

He scanned the parking lot. This really was gonna be a party.

(YN's) Point of View

Honestly, I had little to no idea why I had been invited to this party. My mind just needed to relax and unwind. Chad had made carry a few cans of beer. I knocked on the door then waited. The door opened, with Lonnie's smiling face to be the first thing I see. " Hi (YN)! Audrey's been waiting for you. " She said. " I'm sorry, what? " I questioned.

" Ah, said too much. " Lonnie replied then ran off with the drinks. Chad and I walked in to see the party was already in full swing. " Someone yelled we that we brought drinks so they pretty much crowned me and Chad kings of the party. I sat at the kitchen counter and poured the beer can into a glass of ice. I made another glass and went to find Audrey.

" I found Lonnie and her friends talking so I asked where Audrey was. They motioned to the backyard. One of them opened the sliding glass door for me. " Thank you. " I said. As i walked out I saw how nice it was. One could call it a garden. Flowers of all types. Everything complemented by the beautiful night sky.

He walked to the fountain in the middle. A large fountain of great stone craftsmanship. Sitting on the large rim was Audrey. Her eyes staring down into the water. I hesitated, knowing that she had just gone through a horrible breakup that she had nothing to do with. She was crushed and I was too.

" Hello, Audrey. " I greeted. " May I offer you a drink? "

Audrey turned to me, hurt still clearly in her eyes.

" I don't drink. " She said. " You know Audrey, I don't either. " I said, trying to lighten the mood.

Audrey giggled. " Sure, I could use one just about now. " She took the drink and motioned me to sit down next to her.

" I'm sorry about Ben. " I said. " But, I guess you have Chad. "

" Sorry about Evie. " Audrey said. She scoffed. " I'm not with Chad. " She said. " I only said it to appease the gossip hounds at school. " I nodded.
" That's pretty cold, even by my standards. " I laughed. " Glad to impress you. " Audrey said. She winked cutely at me. I took another sip of my glass before continuing.

" So tell me, Audrey. Why did you invite me? You weren't ever so peachy when we villains came. " I questioned.

Audrey placed her hand on my shoulder. My instincts told me something was up.

" It's because you're different from the rest. " She said. " Carlos is weak both physically and mentally. Jay doesn't know how to use his brain. Mal steals boyfriends. Chad is nothing without charm.
And Evie, she failed to notice you before it was too late. " I smiled. I felt better just listening to her. " But, I won't. You're better than the rest. " Audrey continued. She scooted closer to me.

" Thank you, Audrey. " I said. I turned my head to meet her. Audrey's hand drifted slowly from my shoulder to my hand. Instead of separating, I intertwined my fingers with hers. My mind was blaring with alarms to stop but I couldn't. For once in my damn life, someone was giving me the affection I deserved! She leaned in closer to me. I leaned in and our lips met. My fist was clenched in denial but slowly eased. She cupped my face with her hand and brought me closer. We separated, staring into each other's eyes.

" First kiss? " She asked. " Yes, actually. " I responded. She laid her head on my shoulder. " You did great. " She said. " Audrey, will you go to the Coronation with me? " I asked.

" I would love to. " Audrey replied.