Special: (YN)'s Adventures in Wonderland

(Note from Nironus: This will be the last special before I start with the D3 arc. I wanted to do this one to fit in Wonderland into the linear story of the Descendants trilogy. Also, enjoy the (YN)/Ally fanservice because I know some of you were into it.)

(YN's P.O.V)

I stood with Ally, the daughter of Alice before one of the designated rabbit holes to Wonderland. According to Ally, after her mother defeated the Jabberwock and my mother was banished to the Isle, the White Queen wanted all of Wonderland otherwise called Underland to be more accessible to the outside world and vice versa. Rabbit holes were dug in forests all around Auradon with Merlin and Fauna, Flora, and Merryweather working together to link them to the original rabbit hole's magic. She wanted to come with so I would have someone to vouch for me. " Are you ready, (YN)? " Ally asked. " I looked down then turned looked to her nervously. " Our clothes won't be dirtied, right? " I asked. 

" Yeah uhhhh about thaat. " Ally slurred nervously. " We'll need to shrink out of them. I threw my arms up in the air. " Wonderful! " I shouted sarcastically. 

" Don't worry (YN). " Ally reasoned. " The magic still isn't perfected yet. The original hole could shrink our clothes but Merlin and the fairies added magical wardrobes so they aren't an issue. " I sighed and sat down on the edge, getting ready to jump. " I could hold your hand if you want? " The daughter of Alice offered kindly.

" I'd rather not. " I declined rudely. " Don't forget the implications of people seeing us. Can't have people thinking I'm getting too friendly with you just to look good. " Ally looked away in embarrassment. Perhaps I should've been kinder. She's vouching for me after all. " I'll go first to put any of your other thoughts to rest. " Ally said before jumping. "Weeeee!" I heard her shout happily. I sighed and took the plunge. " Oh Lucifer! " I shouted as I fell. How could Ally be unafraid! We could've clipped the vines or the rocks. " Was that a god damn piano! " I cried out in a combination of fear and utter shock. It seemed to be stuck in a loop of varying gravity. I hit the diamond-patterned floor with a loud thud but surprisingly no pain at all. Another wonder of Wonderland I guess. " Nothing hurts right? " Ally asked. " Not at all. " I replied while getting up and dusting myself off. " Great. " Ally commented. 

She walked to a small table and picked up the tiny wardrobe, carefully placing it on the floor then took one of the two small glass bottles. " This will shrink us. " Ally explained as she handed the bottle to me. I nodded and opened the bottle, eying the yellow liquid before sipping down the shot-sized drink. All of a sudden, I felt as if my clothes were growing instead of me. " Woah ok. " I muttered. The Darkness of my clothes shrouded my vision. I walked into I could see a glimmer of light.

(Third Person)

" Please give me a minute! I'm getting changed. " Ally shouted before (YN) could move his cape up and step out. " Understandable! " He replied loudly. " You can come out now. " Ally said. " I'll turn around of course. " The daughter of Alice walked to (YN)'s pile of clothes so there was no need to yell. (YN) stepped out and speed walked to the wardrobe, putting on lower clothes first. He was about to put on a red shirt before he sighed in annoyance. Life as a Security Contractor on the Isle had helped develop his instincts. (YN) quickly turned and caught Ally by surprise. " You were watching me. " He said. Ally's face flushed in embarrassment. " I only saw your muscles and that... Scar. " She stammered. (YN) looked forward and finished putting on a red shirt. " Mother gave it to me when I was 6. We were arguing and I told her that I hated her for killing my father. She had the cards hold me down while she whipped me Lucifer knows how many times with a belt. I never challenged her again and she... Never hit me again. " He recounted hesitantly. " I'm sorry if thinking about it hurt you. " Ally apologized.

 " Don't be. " (YN) replied as he buttoned up a black suit. " I'm here and she's rotting on an island. " 

The Prince of Hearts noticed a kit of paleness makeup. " The wardrobe really thought of anything. Too bad that's not me anymore. " He thought. (YN) and Alice stepped out into Wonderland. (YN)'s face lit up in awe as he gazed upon his surroundings. They were in a forest but it was unlike anything (YN) had ever seen. Flowers of all colors and sizes. Some even dwarfed him. He looked up at the normal sky to see a group of furry winged pigs.