yunho tried so hard to march infront to actually lay his hands on yeonjun's face , including himself , but i stop him with my hand and the other hand to yeonjun's chest . 

" stop torturing her like as if she's yours ! "

" say that to yourself , asshole ! "

they're arguing , right infront of me . I'M IN BETWEEN THEM ! c'mon , they're fighting for me , AGAIN . they did this 2 years ago and they are still doing it now , oh god . my brain couldn't think , it's hurting badly . i'm trying so hard to stop them but i can't . even the others trying to .

" stop ! just stop ! " i shout so loud , making them shock and froze . i had enough

" you guys are still the same ! fighting over me when i'm around . can yall just give a me fucking break ! "

they were so shock that i literally curse right infront of them . this situation really got me into alot of shits . i just sigh and walk away from them , leaving them there . 

-

phone calls , messages . spamming until my phone about to burst soon . i look at the notification  , ' yunho ' , ' yeonjun ' and more . i don't even remember saving yeonjun's number but it doesn't matter . i just couldn't stop thinking about what happen just now . like it's becoming a nightmare as fuck .

i heard the door knock so i just drag my feet towards the door and open it .

" y/n . "

i just froze there . yunho came all the way here ? 

" what do you want- "

my sentence got cut .

his lips is on mine . i couldn't think straight . his lips , when was the last time i kiss it ? i slowly relax my whole body and melt together with the kiss .

* no one pov *

her hands wrap around yunho's neck while tiptoeing since he's abit too tall . he slowly push her into the house and close the door with his leg , not breaking the kiss . he pin her to the wall , enjoying the kiss . their stomach is full of butterflies .

he gave a little squeeze on her ass , giving her a soft moan . he smirk in between the kiss and carry her while her legs wrap around his waist . he move quickly to the couch , hover her and broke the kiss . they stare at each other for awhile before connecting their lips together again .

" yunho , s-stop . "

she tried but she couldn't since he's controlling her . he gave kisses on her neck , making her moan . he unbutton one , making herself shock and hold his hand . he just smile and give kisses to her collarbone , making her whine .

he slowly suck her skin , giving hickeys on her collarbone and making sure that she moan even louder . eventually she did , making yunho even more hornier . he tried unbutton once again .

suddenly , the keys was rattling . they quickly look at each other and had to quickly stop with what they are doing . buttoning all the shirt , making sure it's neat and sat on the couch like as if they've been watching tv .

" y/n i'm - OH , yunho , you're here too ? " her mom .

* y/n's pov *

" oh ? hi , mom ! he just wanted to accompany me at home ." i had to lie after what just happen .

" aw , how sweet of you . but sadly , you need to go now , jeong yunho . you should know your mum . "

" haha , yes aunty . i'll get going now . " such a 2 face hoe .

i accompany him to the door while my mum went to the bathroom . he pull me towards him and kiss hungrily . we stop and catch our breath . he went towards my ear and whisper .

" we will continue this when we are free again . "

with that , he walk off with a big smirk on his face . he's such a hoe i swear . how am i supposed to hide the hickey on my collarbone now ? i should really take a revenge on him one day . but , now that i think of it ...

am i his girlfriend now ?

-- End Chapter 8✨--

i hope yall survive after this chapter hahahahah ! anyways , i'm staying strong right now ! just a few more days of school and i'm done . yes , i knw my holidays are slow . but i'm surviving !!! please give a vote if you guys like it hehehe