Three

“Oh my god
Jiminie must be so scared and lonely when he gave birth. That asshole didn't even gave jiminie a chance. ” Hoseok said as he sighed. Then they heard a quiet gasp.

“You mean he is ‘The park Jimin’? Tae's bestfriend soul mate. Whom he misses so much.

The one who had Yoongi as a mate but got rejected? That jimin-” Jungkook was mumbling now finally got all cleared up.

“Yes that Park Jimin. By the way who do you know tae? Can I meet him? ”Jimin said as he entered living room carrying a sniffing jiyoon who was now hiding his-

Face in Jimin's neck. Seokjin wanted so badly to keep the little boy and kiss him. He really wanted to hold the boy but knew better to disturb a small pup.

“I-i am Taehyung's mate. He lives here with me in this pack. Yes you can meet him. ” Jungkook replied.

Jimin smiled and looked towards hoseok who was now etching to see the Little boy's face. Jimin smiled and separated jiyoon from himself.

“Baby look this is Hobi uncle I told you about him. Right? ”Jimin asked his boy who was now peeking towards hoseok. Jiyoon then shyly -

Went back to hiding his face. Then jimin chuckled and glanced towards shocked hoseok.

“He gets really shy. We were never around someone so he is used to only me.” jimin said. As he finished talking he heard a small whimpering followed by a loud cry of happiness.

Then they saw taehyung standing near door with tears in his eyes. Then he suddenly started running towards jimin. Seokjin immediately carried jiyoon who firstly resisted but then calmed down when seokjin released his calming scent.

Then jiyoon asked seokjin with so innocence
“He is tae uncle right? He has the box smile like mommy said. ” Jiyoon asked seokjin who chuckled and kissed jiyoon's chubby cheeks.

“You are very smart little guy. ”

But at this jiyoon pouted and said.

“No I'm a big boy. I hid from monsters for Two days without mommy and-

“Uncle mommy didn't tell me about you. He told me daddy will protect me and he also told me my daddy has a gummy smile like me. You know him? Is he also coming? ” Seokjin smiled sadly.

Like a cue jimin turned towards seokjin and carried jiyoon from him smiling widely.

“Look baby uncle tae.” then he turned towards taehyung.

“Look tae. He is my son. Your nephew. ” Jimin said smiling.

But at this taehyung turned red.

“That bastard. I'm going to kill that Asshole. He denied mating you. That-” He was going continue when he heard.

“Bad word mommy” jiyoon mumbled. And taehyung melted at this.

“Sorry buddy. Look at this guy. Who is now looking like a big boy. You are so cute. ” Taehyung said cooing and jiyoon looked towards seokjin smiling like he was saying ‘Look I'm a big boy’.

“Tae please don't start with that. I've forgiven him long time ago. I just wanted you to raise jiyoon and occasionally let him meet his daddy. ”

Taehyung was about to say something when all of sudden jimin trumbled and fell down. Seokjin was barely able to catch jihoon

Who was now crying. Taehyung quickly carried jimin and took him towards guest room.