Chapter 15 Just a Visit Part 2

Fleetfloot: So now what?" She said looking around. Surprise: Well we keep on looking at more pictures!" She handed another and showed then all.

 Surprise: Well we keep on looking at more pictures!" She handed another and showed then all

Dash: Hey that's me!" She said looking at the picture. But I'm not stubborn." They all laughed. Surprise: Of course you are stubborn! Duhh!" Soarin: Yeah maybe you are sometimes." He said tapping Rainbow. Surprise pulled out a picture of Soarin next...

Surprise: Ooo so you were smart!" Soarin: Hey I was not that smart!" Dash: Yeah you spent more time calming me down then learning

Surprise: Ooo so you were smart!" Soarin: Hey I was not that smart!" Dash: Yeah you spent more time calming me down then learning." Soarin: Well yes." Surprise: Yeah Middle school was fun!" Then they all sat in quiet. Dash: Yeah we never finished High School...." She said gritting her teeth. Spitfire: Well maybe we should stop talking about... school." Dash: Why? Because you guys almost were going to war but stayed to work miserably like slaves while me and Soarin lost a wing, almost died at a point, and still have memories and trauma inside of us!" She said getting a little angry. Spitfire: (Gulps) Yeah..." Wave: But I mean... sometimes we choose ourself." They stared and sooner or later they would have to leave. They were bringing back memories of the past. Which were bad. Some Fleetfloot flinched a tear out of her eye and walked out not saying goodbye. They soon all left. Soarin: Yeah well that did not turn out the way it was going to be." Dash: Yeah more like like a disaster." For some reason Rainbow Dash well started to laugh. Dash: Hahaha!" Then Soarin started to laugh as well. Dash: Who cares life is life." She said bringing down her laugh. Then a cry came from the room. Soarin: Just In time." He said walking over to Prism. He brought her out and put her on the ground to play. Dash: What a day." Soarin: Yep what a day.

Sorry again for the late update! But you know I'm back on track! 🥳 And thanksgiving special coming next!!! Woohoo! 🦃 Btw all of this art you have been seeing in these chapters are mine. I draw a lot! This is a fav. Read "You clip then you crash" To understand my fave. Pic.

Fave

Fave.! A little gory but you will understand it if you read the book! By guys!🤩