Part 7 A lesson Learned!

Rarity got up from a long nice sleep Then was gonna dress her best always with her head up a big dress and makeup. Before she could even put it on SweetieBot told her it might be cold tonight then that's when Rarity heard a hard knock on her door

She opened it

Rarity: Rainbow Dash!?" Rainbow: Well in my dream Luna told me to go help you with your situation of dressing up to much!" Rarity: What are you talking about I don't dress to much!" Rainbow: Well Luna says you do." Rarity: But if your going to style me it does not look like you have much style." She mumbled. Rainbow: Ok do let's start with the hair." She brushed it making it not have its bounce anymore and she instead made a swoop of hair then put a clip in. Rarity: How did you-." Rainbow: None of your business let's just say i used to be a fancy pony ok!" Rarity: Hmmm Well ok." Rainbow pulled out a smaller dress from Rarity's house. Rainbow: Here try this one on." Rarity: Oh but it's sooo plain and brown!" Rainbow: Well almost everything is brown around here!" Rarity: Fine Fine I'll put it on." When Rarity came out her head was straight up. Rainbow: Oh and another thing don't put your head up it doesn't make you comfortable does it?!" Rarity: I guess so hehe." Rainbow: Now one last touch!" She put a screw on Rarity's end tail. Rainbow felt like it was most comfortable for Rarity. Rainbow: Now the last thing is walk outside wearing that outfit!" Rarity: What no you can't do that!" Rainbow: Oh yes I can I'm an Alicorn!" She smirked. They walked outside and for many ponies greeted Rarity and Rainbow and that was a good sign! When Rarity got home with Rainbow Dash Rarity asked "Darling how do you know I need help?" Rainbow: Umm well didn't I just- never mind that princess Luna told me in my dreams weird right?!" Rarity: Yes very weird!" As they kept on walking out of stores many ponies greeted them with pleasure. Rarity: This place is packed my darling!" Rainbow: I know right but you know we're we should go?" Rarity: Where?" Rainbow: The bar!" She jumped. Rarity: Oh yes darling oh yes I'll never get tired of that old place!" She said trotting with her head down still. When they got there almost all the stallions looked at them two. Rarity enjoyed the stallions looking at her because she was single. But Rainbow she hated attention from other stallions because she is very popular so she showed her middle feather and the ring was on it so you could see it. (Get it middle feather). As they kept on walking into the bar Rarity was going to see the dancing mares. And Rainbow well she was going to have some wine 🍷 and pull up on the tall seats. Where Rarity was she got commented by many other mares and stallions in her dressing. Rarity: Oh Rainbow the bar was amazing! Rainbow: It was really amazing, but I have to go now!" Rarity: Well darling you really made my day your are some friend and you definitely taught me a lesson!" Rainbow: What is it?" Rarity: Well you taught me that no matter how anypony looks like nopony would judge your looks and if they do the ignore them." And off they went back to home.

    Back at Dash's house...

   Dash heard pots and pans and she knew where it came from. She opened and said "I knew it was you Prism!" She said again in a playful manner. And where the heck is daddy? Oh their you are Soarin love you Soarin." She said shooting her eyes towards him. When it became night Dash put down Prism and slept next to Soarin like usual and before she even got into bed she looked in the mirror and kept on looking and saw a scar a broken ear and two brown like amputated wings. Rainbow: What happened to me!" Soarin saw rainbow who was starting to tear up. Soarin: You ok Dash?" Rainbow: Ohhh forget it look how terrible I look all these scars on myself don't I look ugly to you!" Soarin: No I think you look beautiful the way you are. Did not you teach Rarity your fine as yourself." Rainbow: Oh yeah your right!" She said wiping tears and put on her pajamas and lay on the bed and Soarin held Rainbow again and kissed her goodnight.

Another tiring day...