Part 8 Helping Twilight!😅

Dash woke up with Soarin holding her she liked it but she had to go take Prism to Fluttershy. Soarin: Ughh do I have to get up!" Rainbow: Yeah!" She said in a playful manner. Soarin and Rainbow came into Prism's crib and surprised to see Prism happy and jumping in her crib. Rainbow: Nice we are ready to go!" Soarin: Ok ima go to the bar with my friends." Rainbow: No fair I have to help Twilight with something and have tea with her like usual I mean I like tea just what is the help with Twilight?" Soarin: I can bring you next time." Rainbow: Ok." She said with a smirk. Rainbow: See ya!" She said picking up Prism and bringing her to her back. Soarin: Well see ya!" And they left.

Rainbow got to Fluttershy's house and knocked on the cottage door. You might think Fluttershy is still nice after the war especially if she didn't join but she is a real meany now! Fluttershy opened the door and said "Ughh what do you want random pony mother f- oh Rainbow Dash I'm so sorry I thought I saw the same ugly bit-!" Rainbow cut her off and said "Language!" Fluttershy: Sorry!" Rainbow: Well here is Prism and you know the routine so bye!" Fluttershy: Bye!" Off she went.

When Rainbow knocked on the door and Twilight came out she looked stressed. Rainbow: What's wrong? Is it because of Flash or your pregnant?" Twilight: Both! Sorry you can come in. As they came in Twilight had set up the tea by the fire. They sat down to talk. Rainbow: So how can I help you?" Twilight: Well it's just that I get sick all the time and that Flash is never really around to comfort me!" Rainbow: Then I'll give him a real punch in the butt!" Twilight: Please no!" Rainbow: Just kidding!" As they sat down Twilight looked really worried. Rainbow: See it's ok I have a plan here it is how about you watch me spend my regular day with Soarin and Prism including cloud (her cat)." Twilight: Hmm but will you act normal?" Rainbow: Yes but it might be weird to you but it's ok right?" Twilight: Yes I'll be fine!" And so they got to work! Twilight was going to sleep over Dash's house. When twilight came into the house she saw cloud sleeping in her cat bed while Soarin was watching TV next to Rainbow who was watching TV as well and Prism was playing with her toys. Rainbow looked at Twilight and said "Oh hey Twi!" She said and smiled to greet her in. Twilight: So do I just watch you guys?" Rainbow: Well hmm yeah!" She said then went back to the couch. When it was breakfast time Soarin held Prism while Rainbow made a bottle for Prism and breakfast as well. Twilight took a lot of notes and noticed they all worked together to get things done. And at the end of the day Dash and Soarin were exhausted. Rainbow: So Twi did this help you?" Twilight: Yes very much!" Rainbow: Great now ima hit the hay so see ya!" She said then waved goodbye to Twilight and while Twilight trailed off into the sky.

At Rainbow's house...

Rainbow wondered if Twilight actually learned her lesson! Dash then kissed Prism goodnight and went on to the bed were she and Soarin slept and slept through much dreams.

Sorry about how short this is because this is only 589 words and I've been kinda busy so yeah but Am I alone or Not is Part 1 of how Soarin and Rainbow Dash fell in love and this is a sequel so plz first read Am I alone or Not. And also this book will be on going so keep up with me until I decide I should stop. And as well is their is another book I'll be making Human version not Equestria girls!!! And with Rainbow and Soarin in it and also that I got inspired by Soarindashbestship for the book so almost all the pictures are from that person and the book is called "The investigators!" Remember all the people have a skin color like us! But their eyes and hair is the same color. That's all!