57

Jennie's POV

After I read Chaeyoung's text, I set my phone down smiling and got up to told my babe... uhm I mean Jisoo unnie what I found out.

"Hey!! Chichoo!!! Guess what??!!" I asked excitedly.

"What?" She said.

"Our little maknae have a girlfriend!!!"

"What??!! Who?? Chaeyoungie??"

I nodded my head and smiled though I kind of pissed off because Jisoo unnie just called Chaeyoung by Chaeyoungie.

"They have been dating like one week." I said.

"Yah!! How can she not told us... where is she??" Jisoo unnie asked. I shrugged.

Suddenly Lisa came to the room.

"Yah!! Lisa how could you not tell us about your girlfriend??!!" Jisoo unnie asked.

"What?" Lisa yawned.

"Your girlfriend.. you dumb bit--" I was cut off by Jisoo unnie.

"Jennie!! Language!!" Jisoo unnie scolded me.

"I forget to tell you guys." Lisa scratched her neck and smiled shyly.

"Ohohohoho... our maknae is shy shy shy~" I said in a sing sang voice.

We talked for a while then our manager informed us to go to the rehearsal.

Chaeyoung's POV

After 2 long hours of lecture my professor finally dismissed the class. Once I gathered my things, I headed towards the bus stop. I went over to the map to know where to get off. As I stepped back I bumped into a couple of high schoolers.

"Oh I'm sorry. My bad." I apologised.

"Watch where you're going." She snapped me and glared at me.

"Alright then, wow." I mumbled.

After waiting for at least 10 minutes,  the bus came. I got up and found an empty seat by the window. I sat down and leaned back in my sit. The bus stopped at my stop and I got off. I was looking around try to figure out where to find the ticket book. Then saw  people were all going in one direction so I followed them and lead me to the ticket booth. I got into one of the lines and looked around to kill time.

"Oh my God, what is she doing here?" I heard someone said behind me. I quickly turned around and saw the high schoolers from earlier. I quickly turned back so that they didn't see me.

"Why did she come? You know she honestly isn't that pretty. I went to the fan signing where Lisa told me I'm super pretty." The girl said and I snickered slightly at how absurd that comment was but kept facing forward. I quickly walked up to the booth and said "hey.. um.. there is a ticket for Park Chayoung?"

"Oh yes. Your name is here. I'll print out your ticket now."

I smiled and nodded. Thanks God Jennie do this. The lady handed me a ticket and a badge. I quickly thanked her and walked through the entrance.
I looked around trying to figure out where to go. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see who it was. It was once again those teenagers. "Could they honestly just leave me alone?" I thought but greeted them politely.

"You are not here to see Blackpink, right?"

"Oh yeah, of course not. I'm here to admire these lobby." I said sarcastically.

"What?" One of them answered. The rest of them started to laugh.

"Yes I'm here to see Blackpink. I thought it would be obvious that I have a the badge and ticket." I said.

"Oh." One of them said.

"How did you get that badge??!! It's an all-access badge!!"

"Oh my God!!! How she did get that??!!!"

"Oh, the lady from the ticket booth give me this." I said. "I guess Jennie told them to give it to me." I mumbled. At that moment the intercom telling the people that the show will be start in 10 minutes.

"Oh well I better get going!!" I said and turned to leave. When I had reached to the door, a man scanned my ticket and i was cleared to go in. I found my sit at the front row. People started to filled in and within a few minutes the sits filled up. The lights started dimming down and a video started on the big screen initiating the start of show.

When the video was over the members started entering the stage and cheer got wild. I cheered for them too. They greeted us and started to perform. After a great time the show come to an end so I picked up my bag and headed out. As I was in the lobby, I walked towards the room where Blackpink will be. I show the bodyguards the badge and they let me in.

I knocked on the door which has a name plate *Blackpink*. I slowly opened the door and greeted with a hug from a very sweaty Lisa. I laughed and slowly pushed her away. "You're here!!!!" She said excitedly.

"Yeah I am here and you are very sweaty." I giggled and she pout.

"Chae you made it!!" Jennie greeted me with a bear hug. I hugged her back.

"Thank for the ticket and the badge. Well you don't need to give me that all-access badge."

"Well, you're an important person for Lisa, it's not a big deal." Jennie said.

"Aww, I am? Awww.." I smiled and Lisa blushed.

"Yeah obviously you are, look how happy she is." Jennie said.

"Chipmunk you're here!!" Jisoo said excitedly. She hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Yes I am and for God sake stop calling me that.." I said annoyed.

"Oww... why?? Your cute fluffy cheeks remind me a chipmunk.." she said and poked my cheeks.

"Yah!! Stop doing that.." I said. She smiled charmingly that made my heart flutter.

"Uhm.." Lisa cleared her throat to gain my attention. I noticed Jennie glared at Jisoo.

"Did you know I was coming?" I asked Lisa.

"No, I didn't. You didn't say anything to me!!"

"Well you didn't answer my texts in the morning so I assume you were busy and couldn't use your phone."

"Well you-" she began but stopped once she realised I made a point.

"Huh.. I won." I said and laughed.

We talked for like 30 minutes, then their manager told them that they were leaving. So I need to leave though.

We headed to the parking lot, because they insisted me to take me home.

After 25 minutes we arrived at my house. I got off and said good bye. I was about to enter into my apartment, but I felt a tap on my shoulder. So I looked back and saw Lisa smiling sheepishly. I frowned at her.

"Why are you here?? You don't leave??" I asked her.

She shook her head innocently.

"No. Can I please stay here with you for today... please..." she said in aegyeo and looked at me with puppy dog eyes. Ugh... I can't resist that, she is too cute to deny. I sighed.

"Okay."

"Yehey!! Thank you baby. I love you so much." She smirked at me.

Here goes real Lalisa.. all from cute to hot.

She walked in and jumped on my sofa.

This is going to be a long day.

_________________________

I hope you guys like this chapter.

Also read the new stories "You don't deserve me", "Empty" and "Fulfilled sequel to Empty".

Please vote, comment and share.