Chapter 3

(my POV)
I was brought into what looked like a medical room, peso walked up to me as Captain Barnacles placed me on the table. For some reason I was super nervous. I then looked up at Captain Barnacles Who gave me a reassuring smile.

Barnacles: it's okay, there's nothing to be afraid of.

Peso then gave me a check up and everything seemed to turn out fine, he even let me listen to my own heart beat! Peso was currently looking at me through an x-ray, I thought it was kind of cool! Until Peso said his signature catchphrase, which both confused me and worried me.

Peso:  flappity flippers!

Barnacles: what's wrong peso?

Peso: she has brain damage Captain! Since she's only a few weeks old she could have possibly been born with it.

Peso was right, I was born with brain damage, and Unfortunately there wasn't much I could do about it. Peso then explained that he would have special medicine ready for me just in case it could have any effects. In which it did if I didn't take any medicine then I would have a seizure. While peso and Shellington went to find some special coral and seaweed to make my medicine Captain barnacles took me to the kitchen to get some milk ready for me, sense my stomach had growled. While Captain barnacles was feeding me, (that sounded so weird😆) My bracelet had fallen on the floor, this got his attention and when he read what it said he was able to figure out what my name was.

Barnacles: well then little Emma, welcome to your new family.