Chapter 3

(Warning- May be triggering)

Key-

(Author)

"Songs"

*Spells*

_Dreams_

'Thoughts'

"Speech"

~Parseltongue~

Flashbacks

In Flashbacks

P.O.V Change

Time-skips

Letters/writting

Harrys P.O.V- Two weeks since return

_I'm sitting in mine and aunties cupboard, two day before my 6th birthday, after getting another beating from Uncle Vernon when I hear light, slightly stumbling footsteps and realise he probably beat Aunt Petunia as well.

As the cupboard door opens I instantly see aunties quickly bruising face and neck and begin to get extremely angry and upset about what he did to her, and I guess she realised as she started saying.

"Shh, Harry, I'm fine, it's okay, look see, it's okay" she whispers, but I can see the pain in her eyes, so I begin to sing as she came in and pulled me to her chest.

"I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I'll never let you go

When all those shadows almost killed your light

I remember you said don't leave me here alone

But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire

The war outside our door keeps raging on

Hold onto this lullaby even when the musics gone, gone

Just close your eyes, the sun is going down

You'll be alright, no one can hurt you now

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound

Just close your eyes, you'll be alright

Come morning light, you and I'll be safe and sound"

As I finished the song Uncle opened the cupboard and began to roughly yank me out of the cupboard.._

I suddenly wake up with a start and begin to shake slightly and see aunty sitting looking at me worriedly.

"Are you ok, Baby?" She asks me.

"I.. I'm fine Aunty." I answer shakily.

The Next Morning

"Get up and make breakfast Freak. Go buy the shopping Pet and if your not back within the next two hours with all the shopping you'll regret it!" Uncle Vernon snapped at us after unlocking the cupboard door.

"Yes sir." We both reply instantly, rushing out of the cupboard.

After Breakfast

"In the living room and against the wall and remove your shirt now Freak. You can come if you want tyke" Uncle Vernon tells me and Dudley.

"Yes sir." I reply meekly as I head towards the living room.

When I enter the lounge I go over to the wall, feet apart, head bowed, and hands against the wall.

I hear Uncle Vernon and Dudley enter the room, but I dare not move.

"Your going to get a beating for taking so long on breakfast, got it boy." He says.

"Yes sir." I answer without moving, knowing not to.

With that he started whipping me with his belt.

After about 60 whips I hear him tell Dudley to get the carving knife so they can have some fun and I begin to shake slightly at the implication.

When Dudley returns with the knife, Uncle Vernon stops with the belt and starts carving words like Freak, Unwanted, Worthless, and Bitch, into my back, whilst telling me exactly what he is cutting as the blood starts to run down my back even more. When he's finished he leaves and lets Dudley kick and punch me continuously, as black dots appear in my vision.

After about 5 minutes of Dudley beating me I finally black out.

30 minutes later

I suddenly come back to consciousness from a siring pain all through my body and fall unconscious again.

When I wake up again I find I'm laying in the cupboard with aunty again.

When I am fully up I see a letter addressed to me, next to aunty, with the Gringotts seal on it.

"Aunty, can you please pass me that letter?" I ask her.

I open the letter and it read:

Mr Potter,

It has come to our attention hear at Gringotts that you have gone through an early inheritance. Please come to Gringotts at your earliest convenience.

This letter is Portkey and the activation word is 'Lies'.

Regards,
Potter Family Director,
Ragnock

Words- 666

(There you go my mors comedenti, another chapter for you guys, also hæreditatem, the previous activation word, means Inheritance in Latin. Donec iterum, Domine Slytherin.)

Edited- April 11th, 2020
2nd Edit- July 15th, 2020