«Chapter 15»

"What?" I cried.

"She may not make it, I'm sorry" The nurse looked down

Chase put his hands behind his head "I thought werewolves have super healing?".

"They do, but that was too deep and treacherous to heal that fast" I close my eyes.

"I can't believe this..." Chase whispered "can I have a minute to myself?".

"Yes of course" The nurse walked back into the room and I walked outside.

Tears rolled down my face "I just wish Luna would have survived to see this, she would probably....".

I walk back into the hospital. Doctors and people surround Lola's room.

"What's happening?".

"Lola didn't make it" Chase cried out and put his hand in his head.

My heart stopped and I cried and cried and cried.

"You can go first, I can't keep seem to be able to walk in" Chase told me.

I open the door and see Lola sitting there with her eyes closed.

"Hey, I know you aren't suffering anymore and you are in a better place, but I wish you could have stayed just for a little longer. I know I wasn't the best sister ever, we didn't have the best life. I still loved you, so much! I just can't believe you're gone. Luna is proud of you, know that. She didn't give you the best life, but she did love you-" Chase cut me off "Can I speak?".

"Of course".

Chase's POV~

"Baby, I love you so much! I wish I could have you split you 2 up, that's my fault! It's all my fault! It's my fault that you are gone, I'm sorry! Your mother would have cried and cried, but she would be proud of you and she still is. Say hey to her when you see her and don't ignore her. I'll take care of the club and don't think for one second I'll forget you because I won't! I love you, Lola!" I grab onto her hand and put my head on the bed.

"I love you too" A voice said.