«Chapter 1»

I watch as all the other teens huddle up for what 3 people are going to be chosen to go hunting.

"It's ok, you have a great role in this pack," Mother said.

"As what? The teen that her parents abandoned in the woods and now she's in a werewolf pack? Because I think I'd get the 1st place trophy in that!" I smirk.

"Now listen Lola, you are perfect the way you are and you don't have to change that. Yes you are different, but that makes you stand out in this pack," Mother explains.

"But I hate being the only one who can't hunt in the way a pack has to hunt, or break my bones to transform into an animal and being the only one who is human!"

"Lola look at me, you are special Just be lucky we found you in those woods or you would have died, I get where you are coming from and I feel your loneliness, but you have Maddi and me and you just have to get used to the teens your age."

"I've been trying to do that for 18 years, mother! If it doesn't work now, it'll never work!"

"That's not true!" Maddi butted in, "Lola, love yourself!"

I don't respond and look at all the people who are having a good time or the guards covering the pack grounds, "I guess your right."

"We are," Maddi and mother say in unison.

"Look at Chase, he's sitting by himself, why don't you go talk to him?"

I get up and walk to Chase, "Hey Chase, you mind if I sit?"

"No, no one else will sit with me, yeah I guess so," He closes his book and looks at me, "you're the girl you was abandoned in the woods, right?"

"Y...yeah," I fiddle with my fingers.

"I didn't mean to upset you," He whispered.

"It's ok, I just always feel like I'm the only one who isn't a werewolf."

"Well, I'm always getting picked on because I'm too skinny or weak to go hunting".

"The only thing all these people care about is who's going hunting," I laugh.

He smiles "So how old are you?".

"I'm 18," I reply.

"Same."

We talked and ask questions about each other for a while until the dinner bell rang.

I get up, "Do you want to sit with me?"

"Sure, I've never had someone ask me that before," He stands up and we start walking to the table.

A/N

Thank you guys sooo much for voting on the prologue and I know you are all excited to see what happens next. Comment what you think will happen!