Chapter Twenty-Two.

Hello lovely people, I just added and fixed this chapter, I hope you like this one better. Promise that before the year ends, you'll have the next chapter. Thank you for the support <3.

Theo stopped his sprint, as he stood right before the border. He took in a deep breath before changing into his human form. He couldn't enter in his wolf form, or that would be considered an attack, and what he wanted was to speak with Alpha Rouge, or at least he wanted Alpha Rouge to think that.

He took the first step into the territory, and he felt the vibration of the paws that were coming for him, Theo turned one last time to observe the reassuring smile of his mate, Raphaella.

"I come in peace," Theo spoke as the wolves approached him. "I want to speak to your Alpha."

"Who are you?" Snarled a wolf as he transformed. "And why do you wish to speak with MY Alpha?"

"I am the Future Alpha of Blue Moon Pack and Future Alpha of Red Moon Pack." Theo replied. "My name is Theo Donovan."

The wolf smirked before nodding. "Sure," He added pretending to mind link, he already knew that he had to take him with the other prisoner. "Alpha Rouge is excited to meet with you." He added before knocking him out with a blow.

Raphaella had to fight against her wolf, she couldn't rip the wolf to pieces for hurting her mate; they had to follow the plan, after all, it was her plan. She knew that he was going to be okay and that in a few moments he was going to mind link her, giving her the green light to attack.

Everyone was waiting for the order, yet no one knew that Raphaella wasn't going to give the signal, she was going to go on her own, she only needed a small distraction, and she needed Theo to give her some sign of life.

Theo woke up and felt someone watching him. Waking up with a jolt, he was ready for a fight, only to find Riley staring at him. He blinked twice, trying to come back to his senses, he knew that he was being held in the same room where Raphaella used to be.

"Future Alpha Theo?" Riley whispered. "What are you doing here?"

Theo sighed. "Saving your life." He replied. "Why do you have half a map on the floor?"

"Raphe left a map," Riley replied. "But she dived it so that Alpha Rouge couldn't find it, or the reason as to how she escaped when she did."

Theo nodded. "I need to mind link her, we are getting you out of here and defeating Alpha Rouge once in for all."

"Theo no," Riley exclaimed. "Alpha Rouge has help from the Black Wolf, he is going to kill Raphe."

"He is not." Theo snarled. "We have a plan."

Raphe. Theo called. I'm inside with Riley. Let's do it.

On my way. Raphaella replied before giving the signal to the pack.

They were going to end Alpha Rouge.

ººººººººººººººº

Alpha Rouge could sense the distress coming from his pack, he knew that Raphaella wasn't that stupid of letting her own mate come alone, but he never expected her to come with such an army, he wasn't ready.

Gathering the small strength he still had, he joined his pack in the war. Once he entered the clearing, all he could see was a disaster, almost half his pack on the floor dead, and the other half was either badly beaten or running away.

Raphaella ripped the head of a wolf off in a single bite, as she approached the building where she had lived her first few years of life. Sniffing the air, she walked closer to the place where she knew her mate and friend where.

Pushing the door open with her head, she stopped only to find, Theo and Riley trying to figure out the map she had left behind. Her wolf howled in joy when she found Theo.

"RAPHE!" Theo shouted as he hugged her wolf. "Are you alright? You are covered in blood!"

I'm fine. Raphaella replied through the link. We need to find Alpha Rouge and kill him. She roared.

"Love," Theo sighed. "We need to be careful! You can't just go and attack him! We need to follow the plan."

I'M ENDING THIS TODAY! Raphaella shouted through the link before leaving the room.

Theo and Riley stared at the door as Raphaella left. They knew that she was right, if they didn't end this right now, the torture was going to continue. Turning into their wolves, they went behind Raphaella to join the fight.

The fight was full-on, and both Alpha Rouge and Raphaella were looking for each other. The fight was never going to end unless either was dead, and everyone knew who was going to end up dead.

In a moment, Raphaella found Alpha Rouge, and both stared at each other, loud snarls were heard, and everyone stopped the fight.

The two big wolves circled each other, neither touching nor attacking. Alpha Rouge was still waiting for the power of the Black Wolf, and Raphaella was waiting for the first move, all her training had taught her that.

Losing his patience, Alpha Rouge jumped tackling Raphaella and biting her neck in the process. Theo roared in pain, and he had to be held back, this fight was not his. It was the moment in which everyone started fighting once again.

Everyone was trying to end their enemy as fast as they could, but they also tried to figure out how their Alpha's were doing, as they were inside a ball of light. Once the wolves saw that, everyone stopped their fight and stared at the light right in the middle of the forest.

Both Alpha Rouge and Raphaella where being covered by the power of the Moon Goddess, no one had to witness this fight, as it wasn't going to be an easy one.

Raphaella snarled as she tried to catch her breath, she had to admit that even without the help of the Black Wolf, Alpha Rouge was a strong wolf, and even if she had an advantage, this was not going to be as easy as she thought in the beginning.

Alpha Rouge was panting; he had a heavy flow of blood coming for his front legs, his chest and behind paws. Raphaella had got him good, he knew at that moment that he was going to lose, there was not a single ounce of Raphaella's blood, he finally understood that he wasn't going to get what he wanted, but he was sure going to inflict a lot of pain, she wasn't going to go without a scratch.

Snarling, both wolves jumped into action once again. Raphaella roared in pain, as she felt half her ribs break, but it was in that moment where she sank her fangs right on the Alpha Rouge's neck, breaking instantly, finally putting an end to all the suffering.

Theo observed how the light finally vanished, and the first thing that he felt was the pain coming from Raphaella.

Running towards his mate, Theo heard Raphaella's voice He's dead. It's finally over. But as he got to her, she was already deep unconscious.