Chapter Five.

Sorry it took me forever...

She's The Alpha Queen

Chapter Five

Raphaella re-entered the room tying her wet hair into a ponytail, as the other Alpha's (Blue Moon Pack Alpha and Silver Moon Pack Alpha) settled down on the room. She took her seat next to Martha and next to her mate, Future Alpha Theo Donovan. They had been discussing about the fact that Theo and Raphaella were mates, they thought that was more important that the issue at hand, the rouges that are after Raphaella.

            "-You can't have her!" Alpha Pater exclaimed

"-You can't have her!" Alpha Pater exclaimed. "She's my Future Fighter! I need her!"

"She's my mate!" Growled Theo. "She's the Luna of Blue Moon Pack, and if you refuse to let her go, we will start a war." He threatened.

Raphaella rolled her eyes and stood up. "That's not important at the moment!" She exclaimed. "It's bound to happen Alpha Patter, I was supposed to leave either way." She added narrowing her eyes. "Right now we should be discussing about the Rouge Pack that found me." She sighed.

"They found you?" Martha whispered.

"They did." Raphe replied. "We need to do something about it, I'm not going back to him."

Theo growled. "Going back to whom?" Raphaella rolled her eyes. "Don't you dare roll your eyes Raphaella! Who is threating to take you back?"

"Calm down son." Alpha Donovan spoke. "But we do need to know what is going on Raphaella."

Raphaella gulped. "I was kidnap from my pack when I was a baby, and ended up in this Rouge Pack, and the supposed Alpha always treated me as a slave. He wouldn't let me play with the other kids, and when he got mad, he tried to hurt me, but he never could, there was no way for him to draw blood out of me." Theo growled. "He used to say that the pups we were going to have would be so strong, he also mentioned that my blood was enough to make him the strongest wolf." Theo grabbed her hand. "I escaped when I turned six, it was easier due to the fact that I had my first shift when I turned five." Everyone gasped. "I stumbled here, and ever since I've lived here. I thought that I had run away from him for good, but he is still looking for me."

"He's not going to have you." Theo growled.

"I know that." Raphe rolled her eyes. "What I want to know is why you haven't helped me Alpha Pater." She spat. "For ten years I've been requesting answer to all my questions and all you do is tell me you have nothing! There has to be something on a pack losing a kid!" She growled, her green eyes turning black. "I know you are hiding something, that is the same reason as to why you don't want to let me go."