Character Guide: Blue Shark Operatives

BLUE SHARK:

- a secret criminal organization founded and formerly led by Edward Park which involves members of multiple federal, state and local government agencies within South Korea. It is a system of officials and agents of various ranks who commit crimes such as murder, and who help each other cover up the crimes.

- The special characteristic of the organization is a tattoo of Shark teeth dots that its members have on their left shoulders.

EDWARD PARK

The alias of the central antagonist, name revealed by her alleged lover Jessica Lee

The alias of the central antagonist, name revealed by her alleged lover Jessica Lee. He is the classic example of a psychopath: narcissistic, with zero empathy towards others and a tendency to manipulate those around him. He has constructed a god-like or Messianic self image which he values and which he reacts furiously to others' belittling.

Status: Most Wanted ☠

Profession: Unknown

Victims:

He is the most notorious serial killer in South Korea murdering at least 59 people by himself, excluding those killed by his accomplices. He used to stay in the shadows while acting through a network of followers, although he had much more presence in the crimes, killing the majority of his victims on his own, and was much more difficult to defeat.

HAN KI-SOO

Edward Park's mole inside the NIS

Edward Park's mole inside the NIS. Kong Hwa-sook's ex-fiancé. On the night he got caught redhanded in
NIS Chief's hideout cabin, he held his gun on Hwa-sook and Gye Sun-ja, and stated that he had grown fond of Hwa-sook, suggesting that his love for her was all a farce just so he could be close to Vagabond team to be a spy for Edward Park. After he was shot, with his last breath, he reached toward Hwa-sook and tore off his engagement ring.

Status: Deceased †
Profession: NIS Organized Crime Unit's Special Agent "Pinocchio"

Victims: