CHAPTER TEN

___

"Mama!"

Klydeur greeted the Empress with an angelic smile. He was on his way to see his brother, but then he saw her on his way.

"Oh," she kneeled down to level her height with him. "What is it that you want?"

"Klyde wants mama to go with me in the library!" The white-haired prince squealed.

The Empress sighed before holding her neck to massage it. "Well then."

Klydeur squealed happily as he held the Empress' hand before they walk off into the library.

When they were out of sight, the real Empress peeked on the hallway. Her cold silver eyes roaming around before she sighed.

She found it boring when she spent her precious times and days with her second son the past few days. Or more so, weeks.

But she can't just turn him down because of that lame reason, and so she used an illusionary spell. Not normally an illusion, but more like a clone which acts and speak like the person it is copying.

For instance, the clone that went with the poor prince isn't his real mother at all.

Aureus crossed her arms and leaned on the wall, as if proud with what she's done. That spell was simply named as "Gemini" by Aureus herself.

Snapping her fingers, she teleported into the office she had in the palace of the princes. Sitting on the couch and facing the stressful papers awaiting for her return in the desk, a knock filled the whole room.

The door creaked open, yet she didn't bother to look up.

"Your majesty," Jamie greeted as soon as she entered the room, before bowing her head as always. "May time make haste to the Vermillion Empire."

Aureus looked at her momentarily before glancing at the papers she is now holding. "What is it?"

"The three trusted alliances of the Vermillion empire has arrived."

At Jamie's announcement, Aureus completely looked at her, before placing the papers down the desk

At Jamie's announcement, Aureus completely looked at her, before placing the papers down the desk. "Tell them to come in."

"Yes, your majesty."

Not even a minute passed when atlast, three people entered the room. The first one is a tall man with blue hair, eyecolor is aqua and skin as white as paper. "Greetings."

The second one is a brunette little girl whose orange and red blazing eyes roamed around the room. The strands of hair on the side of her face is same to her eye color. "Not bad."