"Who else can it be Twinkle? Obviously the one I am getting engaged to right? I should be buying a gift for her only.", Kunj replied, with an'isn't it obvious' face.

"Once it used to be for me Kunj.", uttered Twinkle, to herself.

"You said something?", Kunj questioned.

"No, Why will I? Scratch that. Why did you called me here for?", asked Twinkle, faking a smile.

"I need your help to find perfect gift for her and I know you will help me choose the best.", replied Kunj, smiling sheepishly.

Crap! Wasn't the shock of his engagement date getting finalised enough, that he was making things more difficult for her?

"Kunj, umm..", started Twinkle, but was cut short of her words, as he interrupted her before she could make an excuse.

"Please! Please! Please! Don't deny me and you know what, you are coming right now with me and gonna help me.", Kunj ordered.

"But Kunj.", Twinkle tried to resist but was once again cut off by him.

"No ifs and buts Twinkle! You are coming means coming!", Kunj said, cutting off her conversation once more.

He held her hand and took her towards his car and opened the door for her, having no other option left Twinkle quietly sat on the passenger seat, while he took the driving seat.

Bhagtey enn nazaron mein,
Hain yeh kayse pal thhehara huwaa,
Bhattke se humm,
Bhattke kaddam,
Mahka hain jayse ruwaan ruwaan,

Kunj started driving the car and turned on the radio, as if everything planned, the song perfect to her situation started playing, erupting thousand of memories in her head.

She looked at him, whose concentration was on the road ahead but she was just staring at him, his black shades shielding his hypnotic brown orbs behind them, as the wind ruffled through his goldenish brown shade.

It was already 30 past 4 and since the winters were already here, the cold breeze coming from the car window made her quiver in unprecedented feelings and anticipations, that she had never felt before.

Naa hi sochha naa hi samjjaha,
Bas karne ko main challa,
Abbhi ton mann merey paas thha,
Kabb behka kabb talla,

She was noticing him more and more since past few days, maybe the day she and Chinki were randomly talking about a few things, that so obviously included Kunj. Chinki suddenly out of nowhere exclaimed a conclusion that she (Twinkle) was in love with Kunj.

Why? Because according to Chinki, she was talking about him more and more often. She seemed to indulge herself in things that she didn't liked alot but because they made Kunj happy. She seemed to be lost these days and when asked 'What was it?', she had uttered Kunj's name in a daze and that made Chinki sure of it but Twinkle clearly denied it.

Was it true, what Chinki was saying?

Binna boley jo nazar kah jayein,
Haulley haulley dil ko dil se millayein,
Janney janna mujjhey behka na,

"Twinkle!", Kunj called out, her name this time a little louder than before making her snap out of her thoughts.

"I have called your name for the fifth time. Where are you lost Twinkle?", Kunj questioned, a bit irritated at her absent mindedness.