What happens at school

It was the beginning of the school week, and I was talking to Kyle. Then I saw Nick and I knew that there was going to be trouble. "Hey, Love-Birds!" That's what he called us with we were near each other. "What y'all two talking about? May I get in the conversation?"  "Go away Nick." I said getting a little mad. "What you say gay-boy? You need to stop trying to be tough in front of your boyfriend. Because you ain't." Nick said trying to make me scared. "We don't like you, and we know that you don't like us. So I don't know why you always want to talk to us even though you know I won't get upset no matter what your say to me." I said getting even madder. Then Nick grabbed me, and pushed me against the lockers. It was silent for the moment. Everbody were staring at me and Nick. Kyle started to step away, scared. "I said stop acting tough, because your not." Nick said. I just smiled and laughed. "Mr. Schaffer!" Our school principle yelled. "In my office. Now." I felt safe after I heard the principle. Nick had let go of me then said, "This isn't over yet gay-boy." Then started to walk away. "Are you okay Mick." (That is what Kyle would call me instead of Michael. "Yeah, I'm good. But..." " Um, but what?" I punch him on the head like I had super strength. "DONT JUST WOOSE OUT LIKE THAT, DUMMY! IF YOU DO THAT AGAIN I'LL POUND YOU INTO THE GROUND! DO YOU HEAR ME!" I said in anger. "Okay, Okay I'm sorry!" Kyle sad rubbing his head with a puppy face. After all that the whole day just went back to normal. Nobody saw Nick for the rest of the day. That was good for me and Kyle. The school day was over, and me and Kyle were the first ones out of the classroom. "Hey, Mick. Do you think you'll be able to come over my house today?" "Yeah, I can." "Great!" Kyle said with a big smile on his face. We left out for the busses and I got on his bus. The busses left and me and Kyle were on our way home.