Chapter 1

(My POV)
My name is Emma, and I love the TV show the Octonauts! I'm 19 years old and love everything about the Ocean. From its surface all the way down to the Mariana Trench, it is fantastic. Sometimes I wish that I could meet the Octonauts. My two most favorite characters are Shillington sea otter and Captain barnacles. I want to be a marine biologist just like Shellington, Study the ocean and learn everything about it. Captain barnacles is amazing he's an incredible leader and great with kids too! While I was watching TV something weird had happened, a portal had opened up below me and suck me up. When I opened up my eyes I was falling in the water and changing into a polar bear cub I was even aging backwards! When I finally landed in the water I swim right to land and leaned up against a pile of snow and just...cried. I was scared and I wanted to go home, I then heard someone running towards me, when I looked up I was shocked to see that it was...Captain Barnacles!? My favorite caricature in the show the Octonauts!? (Wut the heck is going on?!)I thought as I continued to whimper in his arms.

Barnacles: Shhh It's okay little one.

Captain Barnacles then carried me to the gup-A and took me home.