Chapter 10 : What !?

Quan Pov

It was the big day . I took a shower and put on my red polo with some dark Levis with my red Jordan's and to top it all off my diamond stub n gold Rolex . Charla was wearing her red top with dark shorts tht didn't show to much and her red Jordan's too n her hair in a messy bun n some jewelry. Cute how she wanted to dress like me. I went down stairs to show off my out fit to her .

" Do you like " I turned around so she can glaze at the outfit . She covered her mouth " Oh sh* fresh outfit , fresh shoes , fresh hair cut " she complimented me .

" Thnx boo I tried my best " I told her. " U always trynna look like me fall back ! " she laughed . " No . I put out my outfit first "

" Who took a shower first ? "

" U "

" so tht means I had this outfit first " she laughed at me. " Wateva " I said waving her off as the door bell ranged. It was my brother from another mother Anthony. I dapped him " What's up "

" Sh* coolin " he said , he paused I notice he smelt the food. I smiled at him " smell good , huh ? " I asked cheezing . " hell yes ! " he followed the smell " corn bread ... Fried chicken ... Collard greens ... " he stop once he saw my girl. I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her " Ant this my soon to be bae Charla " I said as I kissed her on the cheek. The room was silent a Lil bit to quiet until Charla cleared her thoart " Hi , I'm Charla " she held out her hand. " Umm ... I'm Anthony Quan's bestfrenn " he sacked her hand. " Drinks any one ? " I offered . " Yes give me something strong " Anthony order as he sat down. " Umm... Nothing for me thnx " she said .

I walked out the room to get the drinks. I nevered really tlk about Charla to Anthony before. I just wanted him to meet her so bad. I got the drinks and headed toward the kitchen. I stopped in my tracks wen I heard they conversation.

" Are you fvking kidding me ? " Ant whispered .

" what the hell is u tlkin about ? " Charla whispered back.

" You fvkimg my bestfren ! And u just got out of an engagement ! " he whispered .

" First keep yo mfvking voice down ! I don't want him to over hear our conversation. And second ain't nobody fvking him " she whispered .

" So wtf is u calling this !? " He asked . I walked in the room cuz I didn't want her to answer.

" Oh hey me and Ant was just tlkin about u " she smiled shyly. " Oh yes like Wat ? " I asked . " how good of a fren u are " Anthony lied as he eyed Charla then back to me. " I forgot sum I'll be back " I walked out the room so they can finished they conversation.

" Look I don't appreciate u coming up in here all in our business like u kno something thts going on around here ! " she whispered.

" Oh...last time I checked u was with my home boy " he whispered back.

" Tht was 6 months ago he probably doing god kno Wat with them how's n drugs with them drugs on them streets. I'm not engaged anymore if u didn't notice I'm a single women. " she whispered proudly.

" Yea a single women fckimg my fren for money " he whispered as he took a drink. I could hear her grab the knife of the counter and heldnit up to his neck. " Listen to me very loud n clear ! I'm not with Q Becuz of his money ! I'm with him Becuz " the door bell ranged." Look just kno Antwan is looking for u and his going to find you one way or another . n take u far away from this . Just be prepared this is ur only warning. Be careful. " he walked out the kitchen to get the door.

I walked into the kitchen and just stared at her. She looked back at me " Wats wrong ? " she asked. " why is u holding the knife so tight ? " I questioned her. " Umm...no reason now come on let's go meet ur family . " she smiled and walked out the kitchen grabbing my hand.

I can't believe this sh* tht I just over heard. Noe tht I know this niggah might just want her back...he ain't getting her. Even tho I dont kno why is she still here. But it was only the beginning of a new chapter of our life.