Chapter 6 : Done

6 weeks ago....

Antwan Pov

I was sitting on the couch at Anthony's lil crib watching tonights game . About time he moved out of his moms spot . Falcons vs. Dallas Cowboys .

" Falcons got this in the bag . " I said . " Niggah u wish ! " Anthony replied . " Bra the quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys not going to make it next season . " I open an can of beer and took a sip . " How you know ? " he faced me . " Cuz his line backers are so fvked up in the head that ...."the door bell ranged . " Hold Up ." he got up and answer the door it was Charla with her bags. What the fvk is she doing here ? Bra dont tell me she fvking  with my home boy . " Yo! What the fvk man ? " I looked confused why he let her into the house. " Bra its not even like tht she called me up earlier , and asked if she could stay the night .... I said yea " Anthony explain . I rub my face and let out a sign " Bra u fenna let this hoe stay here ? " I ask . " Watch who the fvk u tlkin to ! Fvk nigga . " Charla said . " Yo chill bra I can't have u disrespect no female in my house " Anthony said .

Fvk his house . " Bra can u give us an minute ? " I asked .

" Sure " he said as he walked away .

" Ssssoo wssp with you . How you been ? " I asked . " Good not to c you " I chuckled " Ik you miss me baby ".

" No I don't I'm doing much better without you matter fact how about we end our chapter . " she said .

" Wym ? Our chapter ? " I said confused .

" The chapter of our fvked up relationship ! I don't wanna be with you , alright . Bigger is better . You and yo hoes cute together without me in the picture . Fvk you , this relationship n our married . This sh* is done . " she said as she handed me back the ring .

" Wait , come on now I had a few slip ups .... " I told her .

" A few slip ups !? Niggah you almost put my ass in a coma ... N thts a slip up ... Nahh . " she said as she walked towards the door .

" You can't leave me " I said .

" Watch me . " she said before she left out the door .