Chapter 12: Invasion: Part 2

"Let Asia go Diodera." Rias shouted as she and her peerage entered the throne room where Diodera was sitting, with Asia crucified on a structure behind him.

"Now now my dear rias do you really think you can beat me? Not only Am I much smarter than you but after the blessing from ophis I am much stronger than you. There is nothing that you can do to save yourself and your peerage. You will all die today." Diodera said as he opened his eyes. His hazel eyes glinting maniacally.

"Now that is a fine speech." A voice said and all of the inhabitants of the room turned to the source only to find Issei there casually leaning against the window pane with Benihime on his lap.

Diodera narrowed his eyes at Issei, he hadn't sensed his presence. "How did you get in here you filthy half breed.?"

"Through the window and to think you call yourself smart. Do you even have a brain? And here I thought you were different given how intelligent Beezelbub sama is." Issei sarcastically said from his position.

"You bastard. Die!" Diodera shouted as he released a large amount of magic towards Issei, causing a small explosion to occur.

"Hahahahahaha take that you bastard thats the power of the ones blessed by ophis." Diodera said with maniacal laugh.

"Its not that impressive." Issei said from behind of Diodera causing every devil in the room to widen their eyes in suprise.

Touching his back before Diodera could react Issei said "Hado #1 Sho." Immediately Diodera was blasted away causing him to crash into a wall before being buried under its debris.

He then turned to The structure holding Asia and then stabbed benhime into it before saying "Kirisake Benihime."

The sword then began releasing small shards of magic into the structure at the very fast speed slowly but surely over powering it. Diodera by now had managed to come out of the debris and had after looking at what Issei was doing begun to laugh as he shouted "It doesnt matter what you try that crucifix was made by the high tier longinus Annihilation maker there is no way a second class weapon like yours will even scratch it, let alone destroy it."

Issei spared him a bored glance before looking back the structure and saying "If you think that then you are even stupider than you look."

As he said that the structure holding Asia collapsed causing the blond haired nun to go on to her knees panting. Grabbing Benihime he turned to a now fearstricken Diodera and stared at him.

For a few moments Isseis face held a blank look but then a blood thirsty smile broke out on his face as both he and Benihime began emitting a strong aura of killing intent and bloodlust.

The effect was enhanced as a reddish black aura surrounded him while his emerald eyes began glowing. "D-d-d-dont c-c-c-come.." was all Diodera was able to stutter out, under Isseis bloodlust, when Issei disappeared before reappearing infront of Diodera and swinging Benihime at him. Diodera screamed in pain as he felt the cutcut but Issei wasn't done.

Disappearing in speeds, that even kiba with his knight abilities would have been hard pressed to match, Issei constantly moved cutting in Diodera repeatedly all around his body. Finally Issei stopped facing away from Diodera as he slashed his sword to clean it of the blood as he whispered the name of the move "Hiten no Mitsurgi:- 1000 katto no yuri shi."

As soon as he finished Diodera collapsed on the floor his whole body bleeding heavily painting the floor red. Rias and her peerage watched with a mixture of fear and awe as Issei had just killed a high class devil, brother of a maou as if it were nothing.