Chapter 1: The Truth Learnt

"Vali, you are with the Khaos Brigade!" Issei shouted in anger at Vali Lucifer the host of divine dividing and this generation White Dragon Emperor.

"Indeed I am my rival..." He replied calmly from under his balance breaker but literally everyone could feel his grin

"But to be honest I am disappointed my rival is weak and was duped..." he said cryptically, Issei, however, ignored his words. He had a lot of people to protect with Rias Rias and the others being among the foremost.

"Remember Issei you can only go into balance breaker for a limited amount of time" Azazel reminded, Issei simply nodded at that before making a note to thank him later for the bracelet he gave to him. Although he was pretty calm despite losing an arm.

[WELSH DRAGON OVERBOOSTER BALANCE BREAKER!] The boosted gear roared

Issei was then covered in his incomplete balance breaker form for the very second time, the first time was at the Raiser's wedding to save Rias.

"You are going down Vali!" Issei roared as he charged at Vali at very high speeds.

"Come my Rival don't disappoint me..." He replied is tone calm as ever and it frankly angered Issei who couldn't understand just how Vali could he be so calm.

[BOOST!]

Issei lunged at Vali with his fist cocked back Vali, however, waited until the last second before his fist reacted and contacted with my face. The blow was deflected by Isseis helmet as he continued attacking, soon however Issei felt a sharp drain on his power as Albion called out.

[DIVIDE!]

[BOOST!]

Ddraig called almost immediately as Issei felt his energy return before I decked Vali in the gut. He replied by headbutting Issei, sending him reeling before following up with an uppercut to Isseis chin, his barrage did not stop as he promptly followed up with more attacks. He then kneed Issei in the chest before he decked him in the face sending Issei flying backwards towards the ground. Issei landed flat on his ass right in front of Rias and the others. He then grits his teeth in frustration before getting up.

"How weak.... You were just an average student before and now you are the red dragon emperor but you still disappoint me..." Vali spoke with clear disdain in his voice.

"You have point there Vali?" Issei snapped back at his rival.

"Yeah I want you to get stronger but it seems your master isn't suitable..." Vali calmly replied

"What did you say about Rias!" Issei roared as Rias and the others watched on with concern.

"Maybe I should kill one of your friends then you will fight better..." Vali said calmly as he hovered in the air, he summoned two balls of blue energy before he launched them at Asia. Issei reacted immediately [BOOOST!] and jumped in front of Asia taking the blow for her.

"Issei" Rias and Asia shouted out in concern as I was launched backward several meters

"Don't worry Rias,... I won't disappoint you...." Issei said proudly as he staggered to his feet, a smile of proudness and concern graced her lips but It was all the motivation I needed.

[BOOOST!]

[BOOST!]

Ddraig called out as Issei roared "Let's do this Ddraig!" before charging straight at Vali

"Good you still have some fight," Vali said with amusement in his voice, as he stood waiting to receive my attack, Issei grinned at that he had Vali right where I wanted him.