Part 1

Raccooooon was walking around school. She was bored and had nothing to do. She had no friends and nobody to talk to. Raccooooon was listening to Alec Benjamin on her phone and thinking about how she could make friends. A hand grabs her shoulder and she spins around, facing Alex, a boy in all of her classes.

"Hi. Sorry if I scared you but you looked lonely so I thought I'd come and talk to you. Is that alright?" Asked Alex.

Raccooooon loves the way his voice sounded. She loved everything about him. She had never felt this way about anyone before. He notices the cut on her hand.

"Are you alright? That looks painful! How long ago did that happen?" He asks her. Raccooooon looks down at the cut her mother had marked this morning.

She walked down the stairs to see her mother standing with her favourite belt. "Your teacher called me last night. You failed your test!" Her mother screeched. "I'm sorry mum, I was tired and-" Raccooooon tried to stop her. "I DONT WANT TO HEAR YOUR EXCUSES! GET DOWN HER RIGHT NOW!" Raccooooon obeyed. She walked down the stairs. The metal part of the belt slashing across her hand, leaving a cut and blood pouring.

"Hello? Raccooooon?" Asked Alex, worriedly. "Huh? Yeah?" Raccooooon remembered she was at school, not at home. "The bell rang. Let's walk to class." Alex suggested.
"Sure." Raccooooon agreed and they walked to English class together