𝓉𝓌𝑜

I make it to vidcon and am meeting so many fans of mine and it's so fun! Everyone is so nice and sweet.

I'm chatting with my friends when out of the corner of my eye I spot a familiar purple mop of hair, styled just like I remember it. It's my cousin!

I excuse myself from the conversation with my friends and casually walk behind him so he doesn't suspect a thing when I strike. He's busy talking to some other guy I don't recognize.

I'm totally going to pounce on him! It's something we've done since I joined his family when I was 12. He was the first person I really grew to trust though he's a year younger than me.

There's a clearing in the crowd and I jump onto his back and whisper in his ear, "give me your money loser."

"OH MY FREAKIN HECK!" He gasps clutching his chest as I'm clinging onto his back like a sloth.

"Hey Stephen. It's been half a decade." I laugh patting his head.

"(Y/n)? What are you doing here?" He questions not even bothering to shake me off.

"Uh I'm here to host a panel you full brained oaf." I roll my eyes dropping to the floor and turning to look at his face.

"Uh what?" He questions.

"Really? I'm (channel name)... I have 6 million subscribers... really... why are YOU here?" I snap.

"I'm here with my friends, we started a channel four years ago..." he smiles.