Our history

History

Each and everyone one of us are born with one, Without it we wouldn't be here. Their a many aspects of history not just meaning where you came from, if that is if it's from a big city or a town with only a population of lower than 1000.

Mental aspects are a main part of history as well. Whether you are hyper and always up and running or if you chilled out and relaxing all the time, whether you have depression, anxiety, ADHD, or whatever you may have inherited it's all been by your ancestors.

The main aspect people mainly focus on is your physical appearance. You can either have the brightest of the blue eyes or the darkest of the brown,  you can have the brightest orange hair or you can have the darkest black hair, you can be the tallest person in the room reaching well or 6 foot or you can be not so tall and reaching just the hight of 4"11, you can be Mexican, Asian, white, Italian, Muslim, or whatever your race may be.

You may have a lot of money or you may be poor. Even though we are our own people our past has an effect on our present life.

Even though someone may give you the traits of yourself only you can decide your fate, only you can decide if you are a people's person, or if you like being alone, or when you want to be happy, or sad. And that decision is up to you. Your attitude is what defines you, not what you look like. You can be the worse looking in the room but your personality makes you the most attractive to others.

And I myself Thalia Mathews is what I find myself thinking about at this very moment As I lay in the new to me but not so new to the city apartment in Brooklyn New York. It may not be the best but the it's the best I have right now.

It was a quick choice and I jumped when I got accepted Into NYU, my life was not enough back in Michigan. Even though I enjoy the peace in quite, I never seemed to fit in anywhere, or with anyone. I was always the type to be alone and still am. I've always only sure of who I am when I'm on my own, but truly I don't even know who I am as a person.

I would like to think I do, I know my physical appearance I'm 5'1 with dark brown hair that reaches my mid back, I'm not the skinniest but I'm not large, I am Italian with an olive color skin in the summer but get sort of pale in other seasons. My favorite food is chicken wings and I hate feet. I know my personality, I'm what people would call socially awkward, I associate with mainly myself and that's okay with me.

part of that may have been because my parents chose not to associate with us unless mandatory but you can't pick your parents.

I moved here because I needed a change and that's what I'm going to get.

"knock, knock, knock"

I approach the door in my gray Nike sweatpants, my older brothers high school track hoodie, and Christmas socks. Thinking about this outfit decision while walking to the door doesn't seem like the right idea but I can say truthfully I don't care.

I open the door and see a gorgeous blonde hair green eyed human, she is wearing winter attire and has two suitcases and a duffel bag.

"hey girl, nice to meet you Thalia right? I'm Jessica."

Just so happens my first change is starting with a roommate.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for reading this! I'm not sure what I'm doing but please say something lmao. I promise the length in chapters will get longer as I proceed so please stick With me. Well enjoy :)

xoxo