You Think So?

A/N: Here it is guys! Hope you guys like it! Don't have anything to say so... Enjoy!

I went after Barry and found him in the training room. He was running on his treadmill as fast as he could.
Y/N: Barry? Barry?!
He finally slowed down. He turned towards me. He was very sweaty and tired.
B: What are you doing? You should get back to your apartment. Get some sleep.
Y/N: Yeah, you should too.
B: I needed to clear my head.
He sat down on the treadmill and was trying to catch his breath.
B: I can't go to sleep, Y/N. Every time I close my eyes, I see that man's face. I watched him die.
Y/N: I did too, Barry. I was there.
He shook his head.
B: I have to go faster.
He stood up ready to go on the treadmill again.
Y/N: Barry, it's not your fault that he died. And it's not Cisco's either. If it's anyone's fault it's Snart's fault. But you have to look at this from Cisco's point of view.
B: No, I get it. He didn't trust me.
Y/N: Barry he just did what he thought was right. He didn't do anything wrong. He didn't know us back when he first made it either. Get over it, he only did what he thought was a good idea.
I walked towards the door. Barry was about to say something but stopped.
I stopped by the door and turned around.
Y/N: Even though I have never been a hero before I still know that this is a lonely path. So please, Barry. Don't make it any lonelier then it has to be. And don't start pushing people close to you away. And by the way. I'm sorry I yelled at you.
I then walked away.

I was in the Cortex now working on trying to track Snart. Barry was here aswell. Cisco then suddenly walked in.
C: I figured out a way to track Captain Cold.
Y/N: Cisco, you really gotta stop naming these guys.
I then laughed a little.
HW: Barry, listen to him.
He turned around sounding annoyed.
B: How?
C: The cold gun is powered by an engine-control unit. A microcomputer that regulates air to fuel ratio so the sub-cooled fluid in the chambers don't overflow and--
Y/N: Explode.
C: Right. This ECU was receiving updates wirelessly from my tablet.
He said while he was walking the other side of the room.
C: If I boost the signal using Central City's network and send a false update we'll get a ping back and then--
HW: We can locate Snart.
Y/N: Cisco, you are a genius!
B: How long will it take?
C: Uh, first, I have to hack into the city's network, so I don't know, 30 minutes maybe?
FS: I can do it less than one.
Y/N: I have a super-computer, anyone needs it done.
HW: Super-computer? What do you mean?
Y/N: I'll tell you guys later.
FS: Anyways, when it comes to hacking, I'm the fastest woman alive.
She cracked her knuckles.
FS: Ah! That was not as badass as I pictured.
I laughed a little. There was silence for about 5 seconds.
FS: All right, I'm in.
Y/N: Are you kidding? That was fast for a human. But my super-computer would have been in within a second. Not to brag!
I said raising my hands in the air. Barry then laughed a little.
C: All right, I'm sending the updates.
He pressed a button.
C: We're connected.
FS: Network is triangulating the location.
CS: We got him.
Y/N: Hevs heading west on Nelson toward the train station.
HW: If he's leaving, it appears Mr. Snart may have gotten what he came for.
Barry ran and changed into his suit then he just stood there.
C: When we put our minds to it, dude, nothing can stop us.
Cisco said while tapping his head. Barry then turned off his earpiece.
Y/N: You turned you earpiece off, Barry. How are we gonna communicate with each other? And yes, I am staying here. I don't feel like being a hero right now.
B: I don't feel like talking right now. And, it's okay, Y/N. I can go by myself.
I just nodded.
Y/N: Oh! And, be careful.
Now he was the one nodding. He then ran to go find Snart.

We were just waiting and waiting.
FS: You should go after Barry.
C: You heard him, Felicity.
CS: He wants to do this alone.
Felicity then stood up and walked towards where Caitlin and Cisco were.
Y/N: Of course he said that. He's hurt.
FS: I agree with Y/N. You're his team and his friends.
Y/N: I didn't go after him because I felt like he wanted to be alone but now I know that he's hurt, and I don't know about you guys but I'll do anything to make him feel better again.
FS: Aww, that's cute.
I blushed a little.
FS: Anyways, if I had a nickle for every time the Arrow told me to back off, I'd be as rich as Oliver Queen. Who I mention because he's the richest person I know, or used to be.
I laughed a little.
FS: The point is you have your partner's back. No matter what.
Cisco suddenly started smiling.
Y/N: Oh, no... What is it, Cisco?
He looked at me smiling.
C: I have something that might help.

Barry's pov

I was running toward the train station where Snart was. I got to the station and ran inside train and found Snart. I looked up and saw him.
B: There's nowhere to run.
LS: I didn't see you before. Your mom know you're out past your bedtime?
Ouch... I just smiled to keep the pain away.
B: If you wanted to get away, you should've taken something faster than a train.
LS: That's if I wanted to get away.
Oh no... My smile slowly faded away from my lips into a worried look.
LS: I've seen your weakness. At the armored car, then at the theater. So while you're busy saving everybody, I'll be saving myself.
Then he shot into the floor of the train and through the floor so he froze the wheels. People started screaming. Snart opened one of the doors.
LS: Good luck with that!
Then he jumped out off the train. I got every one out of the train. Luckily there weren't that many people on board. I landed on the ground. I was about to get up when I heard Snart's cold gun shoot. I then felt pain. I turned to see Snart walking towards me.
LS: Pretty fast, kid. But not fast enough. Thank you.
B: For what?
LS: You forced me to up my game. Not only with this gun, but with how I think about a job. It's been educational.
???: Drop it.

Y/N's pov

Me, Cisco, Caitlin and Felicity were right behind Snart and he and Barry hasn't heard us yet.
C: Drop it.
Snart turned around, still pointing his gun at Barry.
C: This is a prototype cold gun, four times the size--
Y/N: Four times the power.
He turned back to Barry.
LS: I was wondering who you were talking to.
C: Hey, unless you wanna taste your own medicine, I'd back the hell up.
LS: Your hands are shaking. You've never killed anyone.
C: There's a first time for everything, Captain Cold.
Snart smiled and looked up. I could see him smile.
C: I will shoot you.
There was silence for a few seconds.
LS: You win, kid. I'll see you around.
C: Hey, leave the diamond.
LS: Don't push your luck.
Snart said walking away. Cisco shut of the "gun" and turned to Barry.
C: I couldn't shoot him if I wanted to. This is actually the S.T.A.R. Labs vacuum cleaner.
He laughed.
C: With a lot of LEDs.
I ran over to Barry and helped him up. I then hugged him in a very tight hug.
Y/N: Are you okay, Barry?
He hugged me back. I think he could sense how worried I was or something.
B: I'm f-f-fine.
Y/N: Let's get you warm. You are really cold right now.
B: Thank you, Cisco.
They shook hands.

We were back at S.T.A.R. Labs and Barry was out of his suit and has gotten warm.
C: We've been trying to track Snart but he must've disconnected the signal somehow.
B: We'll find him, Cisco. Together.
Y/N: I'm guessing you two are back to being friends now? Or?
B: Yeah. Thank you, by the way.
Y/N: For what?
B: For that speech you gave in the training room.
Y/N: Yeah. Anytime. I'll go help Cisco.
I walked after Cisco to help him with whatever he was doing.

Barry's pov

FS: You have a great team here, Barry.
I turned to see Felicity with her things in her hands.
FS: Speaking of teams... I should probably get back to mine.
I nodded.
HW: It's nice meeting you, Miss Smoak.
I turned to see Dr. Wells, Y/N, Caitlin and Cisco standing there in a row.
HW: Please extend a hello to the Arrow for us.
FS: I will.
I walked up to Felicity and stood infront of her.
B: Bye, Felicity.
FS: Bye, Barry.
I then hugged her. Felicity walked out.
HW: Remarkable young woman. She's special.
B: Yeah, she is.
I walked out of the room.

Still Barry's pov

Felicity was on the train and I was running after it. I got on the train and found her. I sat down infront of her. She yelped. I covered my mouth as I started to laugh.
FS: Did I just yelp?
B: Ha, ha. Yeah.
FS: I yelped.
B: I v m sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
FS: Don't tell me you're here to save me.
B: Taking the train is still one of the safest ways to travel.
FS: I thought that was airplanes.
B: Mmmm..
She chuckled a little.
FS: Remember when you told me you had a little experience liking somebody who didn't see you the same way?
I nodded.
FS: That was Y/N, right?
B: How did you know?
FS: It's the little things. The way you linger on her when she isn't looking. The smile you fake to play the part. Quiet dreams you keep to yourself.
B: Like you and Oliver. Takes one to know one.
I chuckled a little.
B: I'm afraid it'll change everything.
FS: It will. But maybe that's not such a bad thing. You know, she is cute, sweet, funny, a totally nerd,--
I laughed a little. Just thinking about Y/N makes me smile.
FS: And she is totally into you.
B: You think so?
FS: Yeah! I mean look at the way she looks at you! And care for you! And the way you look at her and care for her! You two are perfect for each other.
B: Really?
FS: Yeah! Now, go get the girl.
I ran out of the train and yelled.
B: Whoo-hoo!!