The Explosion

After we solved the murder yesterday me and Barry became very good friends. Joe and I became friends aswell. When I got to work I went up to mine and Barry's lab.

Y/N: Hey Barry! Good morning!
B: Hey Y/N! Good morning to you too!
Y/N: What are you doing?
B: Oh! I was just looking through my mom's case.
Y/N: You need help?
B: Yeah, sure!
Y/N: Okay! So we have been through this before. Was there something you saw that was not normal.
B: Well I saw lightning in my house the night my mom was murderded.
Y/N: Lightning?
B: It was like yellow and red lightning in my living room.
Y/N: Hmm..
B: So are you watching S.T.A.R. Labs turn on the particle accelerator tonight?
Y/N: Uh, no. I am gonna be in the lab. Watch from here.
B: Oh, okay.
Y/N: Are you?
B: Yeah I am going with Iris.
Y/N: Cool.
B: Well I am gonna watch him turn it on from here, the lab, but I am going to the press conference with Iris.
Y/N: So let's watch it together then. I am gonna be here late tonight.
B: Yeah! That's a good idea!

--Time Skip--

It was now time for Barry to go to the press conference with Iris. But me and Barry were busy with the shooting that happend to day.
???: Okay! I am ready to see this atom smasher-- smashing.
A lady with brown hair said as she walked in too the lab. She didn't even notice me standing there.
B: There was a shooting today. Your dad needs me to process some evidence, which means I don't know if we're going to make it to S.T.A.R. Labs.
???: But seeing this is like, your dream. Your sad little nerdy dream.
She said while grabbing one of Barry's fries.
???: Besides, I cancelled a date for this.
B: Hands of my fries.
Barry said while grabbing the fries. I couldn't help but chuckle a little.
B: Unbelievable.
???: I am stress eating over my dissertation. We started selling cronuts at Jitters, I ate two today. If I don't graduate soon, I'm goona be more muffin top than woman.
B: You look amazing.
???: Ugh.. What's so important about this partical accelerator, anyway?
B: Harrison Wells' work in Quantum Theory is light-years ahead of anything they're doing at CERN.
???: You're doing that thing where you're not speaking English.
B: Okay, just imagine that, that this dot is everything the human race has ever learned until this moment.
Barry said while drawing a dot on the board.
???: Does that inclued twerking?
B: That is everything we could learn from the partical accelerator.
It was kind of cute how Barry was geeking out about the accelerator.
B: It's a whole new way of looking at physics, it will litterally change the way that we think about everything.
???: You've gotta get yourself a girlfriend.
J: Hey, leave him alone. He's working.
???: Hi dad. Your test thingy is done.
B: I think the Mardon Brothers are hiding on a farm. The fecal matter I found on the street it was cow manure which contained traces of oxytetracycline. It's an antibiotic. There are only four farms in the area that still use it in their feed. Bet you find a really sweet Shelby parked at one of them.
???: Dad, seeing as how Barry solved  your poop problem, how about letting him go to S.T.A.R. Labs?
J: Fine, go. I have Y/N to help me if anything comes up. Right Y/N?
Y/N: Yeah, of course.
J: Hey Iris!
I: Yeah?
J: Have you met Y/N? I think you two could be friends.
I: No not yet. I will talk to you soon though. All right?
Y/N: Yeah, now go have fun.
B: Thank you Joe! Thank you Y/N!

--Time Skip--

Y/N: Barry! Are you okay?!
I said as I came running to Barry and Iris in the police station.
B: Yeah, yeah. I'm okay.
Y/N: What happend?!
I: A mugger took my laptopp and Barry went after him and he got hit in the stomach and nose.
Y/N: Oh my god. Did you get your laptopp back?
I: No, he got away. Anyways I got to go. See you guys later.
B: Yeah, see ya!
Y/N: Bye!
I said as I waved at Iris.
B: Can you help me get up to our lab?
Y/N: Yeah, of course.
I helped Barry up and put his arm around my neck. We went up to the lab and I helped him to get to his chair. Once he was in his chair I turned on the TV on the news.
Y/N: They have turned it on.
News repoter: Wait, we are now being told to evacuate the facillity. The storm may have caused a malfunction to the primary cooling system.
At this point Barry was better and he was now looking at the TV.
News repoter: Officials are now trying to shut down the partical accelerator, but so far have been unable to regain control over the--
The TV then shut of.
Y/N: What happend?
Barry looked up from his computer when S.T.A.R. Labs exploded. There was lightning coming out from S.T.AR. Labs. Then there was this yellow-orange light that shot through the city and then there was a blackout. The power in the city was gone. Barry went to pull on some  chains when he suddenly stopped and looked terrified, like he have had that feeling before. He than looked towards the chemical stand and the  liquid started flooting.
Y/N: What is going on?
Barry looked up towards the windows on the ceiling and then the windows broke and Barry was hit by lightning. He flew between of two chemical stands and knocked them down and landed on top of one.
Y/N: Barry!!!
Then I got hit by the lightning aswell. I flew across to the other side of the room. I did not get unconscious though. It was a strong hit but not as powerful as the one Barry got hit by. I ran to Barry.
Y/N: Barry!!! Oh my god!!! HELP!!! HELP!!! Barry, stay with me, okay? Gideon, how's his condition?
G: His condition is critical. He has 1,5% chance of surviving.
Y/N: Gideon! Call 911! Quick!
I said as I was starting to cry.
911: 911 what's your emergency?
Y/N: I need an ambulance! ASAP!

--Time Skip--
As soon as the as we were at the hospital they took him.
Doctor: What the hell happend to him?!
Y/N: He was hit by lightning!
Ambulance woman: How is he still alive?
They took him in too a room and Iris came crying.
Nurse: You can't be here.
I: I'm family! Barry!!
Y/N: Hey, Hey! Iris it's going to be okay!
After a while me and Iris went to get coffee for me, Iris and Joe.

--Time Skip--
Joe's pov
???: They can't save him. But I can.
J: I know who you are. You're that scientist that Barry's obsessed with. The one who blew a hole in the city.
HW: Harrison Wells. Interesting enough, my facility is the very place I'd like to take him.
J: You're out of your mind.
HW: Not gonna try and convince you with promises, but, detective, give me a chance.
J: I think we already know what you're cabeble of, doctor. You hurt a lot of people that night.
HW: So those doctor in there, they're good enough? Best in the city? Best in the country? Look at them. They have no clue what's going on. They're baffled. And the reason for that is what's happening inside Barry is a mystery. And they don't have the tools to solve it.
J: But you do?
HW: That's right. Millons of people used to look at my lab, and what did they see? They saw the future. Well, let me take that technology, let me take that know-how into enssuring that your son actually does have a future. Detective. Let me save him.

There was a little silence. I looked at Barry that looked hopeless...
J: Then save him.
Harrison nodded silghtly..

A/N: Yooo! This was the second chapther on "It all started with an explosion". Hope you guys enjoyed this chapther and keep reading to find out what happens next!