"We have to go, it's already 9:27" she says and starts dragging me to the entrance, "Where exactly are we going?" I ask out of pure curiosity.

"The spot," she says nonchalantly. What the fuck is 'the spot'

I get in the backseat with (Y/n) and am greeted by Nate and Haylee. I don't like this Nate guy. They're just friends. But what if they're more than that? I wouldn't care... Yeah you would.

Fuck, I hate my brain.

(Y/n) pov

Haylee is currently on the highway heading up to the wooded area that has the spot in it.

I have my window down looking at all the passing cars, thinking. I look over to Dom and he looks as if he's arguing with himself about something in his head, I don't wanna intrude so I don't ask. Instead I look back out the window.

"What's it like out here? For you anyway" he asks, I look to him and feel a smile creep on my face, to think I'm sitting next to one of the most interesting people in the media at the moment and he's asking about my life. Weird but okay.

Dominic's pov

I want to know about her.. I've been  intrigued since I looked in her (e/c) (eye color) eyes. They come across so welcoming but, I can almost feel the pain they hide... I don't wanna pry but maybe, just maybe, she'll tell me...

"It's good, it wasn't always good but it is now." She tells me smiling at her hands, I decide to press further. "What do you mean by that?" She looks out the window then back to her hands. "Life has it's up and downs, and I've had a lot of downs. Some that's effects have ended and some that still faze me."

She lifted up the sleeve on her left arm that was covered in scars and tattoos, she pointed to one on her wrist that was a Superman emblem but had actual writing in it, "Sam, my uncle that passed away when I was 6," She points to another one on the side of her wrist, a sad face "Matching tattoos the whole crew got the day Mel and Don got kicked out."

She points to a rose on her upper forearm, "Grandma Lupe, she loved roses... She passed away when I was 11." I see tears starting to form in her eyes. "You really don't need to keep telling me, I can see talking about it takes a toll on you," I tell her in a sincere voice. "It's alright," She wipes a tear from her cheek.

"She roles up her right sleeve which has less scaring but more tattoos, she points at a detailed astronaut on her bicep, "I got this on my 21st birthday, I was put on antidepressants and felt like I was a passenger in my own body... Like I was an astronaut stuck in a suit looking at my world through a window." She then pulls both her sleeves down and says we're here.

I'm confused as I see we're in a parking lot infront of a wooded area. "Let's go" Nate says as he hops out the car. We all exit and immediately they start walking down a path. "So you're spot is in the woods were anyone can find it?" I ask confused.

"Well, not really.. You can only find it if you know where you're going." Haylee says as she starts going off the trail. Within minutes were infront of a stream. "We need to cross," (Y/n) says pulling my jacket.

"How?" I ask, probably looking at her like she's crazy. As if on que Nate starts walking across some flat rocks a little further up the stream. We walk over and one by one get across. We start walking again and get to a lake, an actual lake!

It has rocks the size of boulders you see in movies around it and a wall of cement that has all different types of graffiti on it. "Yo, this is fucking sick!" I yell and jump up and down.

(Y/n) starts laughing, "Yeah, that's what happens when a drunk friend goes off the trail," "Hey!" Haylee says after. Nate starts stripping down to swim shorts "Dude we just got here, you're heading up already?" (Y/n) says through a chuckle. "Yup" he simply says and starts climbing up a big rock that resembles a small mountain almost.

I watch as he jumps off into the water with a big splash, I laugh as he comes up and yells "Fuck that's cold!" (Y/n) then yells at him saying he's a pussy. "Oh yeah, Why don't you go jump?" Nate says and she shrugged while starting to take off her flannel. I can't help but to look a little longer than I should have... I mean, it's a bathing suit it doesn't really matter. I tell myself.

"Oooo," Nate says as she strips making me want to punch him straight in the jaw. "Let me show you how it's done pussy" she says and starts climbing the rock. When she gets to the top she runs to the edge and does a front flip off and lands in a canon ball position in the lake. I start clapping when she reaches the surface. She smiles at me then looks to Nate and says "That's how it's done."

"Did anyone bring towels?" Nate asks and Haylee threw him one from her bag. "I brought like 4 or 5," she tells us.

Today should be fun

_____________

FUCK!.. I'm stressed 😂

But in all seriousness, hi. Thank you for the support, I honestly was expecting this to flop but it didn't and it's because you guys are actually taking the time to read this so thank you. Please leave me feedback and tell me your thoughts on the book I'd like to read them 🖤🖤🖤