Chapter 28: Chosen Path

Start from the beginning

We need to stop Wave before he ruins everything for those sisters.

Oh..so were going to crash a party and going to use your skills to exhaust yourself more? Hrm, I'd like that. *Chuckles*

Shut up, are you helping me or what?

Alright fine, activate the mark on the class S Goliath thingy there so we can quickly teleport and do the party crashing mode! I've got your back.

I dispersed my armour and now falling on a high altitude while preparing my right palm's sigil and sense the mark with the Goliath's huge metallic helmet. Once I've felt it, I activate the mark's effects and teleport on it's location. As soon as I arrive, my eyes immediately caught the danger beast lying under my feet, dead and lifeless.

Ooh..nice landing. Ya know, Others say that cats always lands on their feet, are you a cat Y/n?

...

Okay, okay. Chill! Geez, you're no fun.

Our timing is still in luck, i saw Akame and Kurome sudden death duel and no signs of Wave's intervening. Maybe he's waiting for a right time to catch Akame's vulnerable moment to take her down. I sat on the danger beast's metal platted chest and watched as the clash goes on until..her elder sister made a quick counter on Kurome, leaving her open and she's going to end her when the ruiner shows up and kicked Akame away from Kurome. Before he could hurt Akame again, Tatsumi tackles him before he could hurt Akame.

And now, you have a dragon to stop too. Why I am not surprise..

I sigh and gently pinched the bridge of my nose before letting a sigh and preparing the sigil again. These two were much alike and giving me the same headache. Akame and Kurome orders them to stand down but they seemingly not listening to the sisters so I have to meddle in too. Such, bothersome..

Y/n: Gehorchen.

My mark on Wave's fist and Tatsumi's back glows and make them stopped before they could brawl again. Akame and Kurome noticed the sigil and starts to look around and widened their eyes when they saw me sitting on the danger beast's body.

Kurome: G-general Y/n?

Akame: What are you doing in here?

I didn't say anything and just stare at them. I only want to stop Wave from his plan and see if Akame can provide me an answer from what I've ask on her..before. The two were still starring at me and waiting for a response but they've failed and Akame firstly casts her eyes back on Kurome.

Wave: Are you insane General Y/n? Kurome will die if you let them!

Tatsumi: You know nothing about this so stop meddling!?