Chapter 1

"Wake up Emily! We are going to miss our plane!" Natalia yelled. We just graduated high school and we were moving to LA together to pursue our dreams in becoming performers.
"5 more minutes," I mumbled burying my head under my pillow.
"We have to leave in 5 minutes Emily!" She shouted. It couldn't have been that late already! I jumped out of bed and quickly changed into a sweatshirt and some leggings. I slipped on my uggs and ran towards the bathroom. I quickly untangled my mess of hair and then grabbed my stuff.
"Ready?" Natalia chuckled
"I think so" I replied. I could tell Nat (Natalia's nickname) was nervous because she always slouched when she was nervous or upset.
"Don't worry Nat, everything will be fine." I said to her placing my hand on her shoulder. She didn't reply, she just nodded and smiled.

We packed up all our stuff in the van and we were on our way to the airport.
Our plane was boarding when we got there so we were running to the gate yelling "Wait! Wait, don't close it yet!"
We made it in time and grabbed our seats. Nat fell asleep right away so I just sat there and thought about life.

I thought about how we were going to visit our best friend Cole. We haven't seen him in about a year since he joined IM5. His bandmates were pretty cool and their music was awesome, but I just say it's decent so Cole won't get a big head about it. He had no idea we were moving to LA and I couldn't wait to see the look on his face when he saw us. I talked to Mrs. Pendery now and then to plan it out. She was going to pick both me and Nat from the airport and drive us to the studio where the boys were recording, where we would surprise Cole.