Chapter 21

"MOM! DAD!" I yelled as I ran into my house.
"Is that you Em?"
"Noo," I said sarcastically, "who else would call you mom and dad?"
"Sorry, haha. We missed you so much honey." they said as they engulfed me in a hug.
"I missed you guys too." I replied. Then one of the boys cleared their throats.
"Oh yes." my mom said, "it's nice to see you all again. We've missed you guys too."
"Missed you too, Mr. and Mrs. Brien." Cole said.
"Same!" Will exclaimed. I looked over at them and noticed that David was just looking at the ground and acting shy.
"You guys can go ahead and get food and get comfy." I told them
"Don't mind if I do." Dana said
"Don't have to tell me twice!" Gabe added. everyone started walking over to my living room, but I pulled David back.
"Mom, dad, this is the new member David and we have kind of been going out." I said all at once
"Nice to meet you Mr. and Mrs. Brien." David said as he shook both of their hands
"Same to you." my mom replied
"Have you been taking care of my daughter?" My dad asked him.
"Um yes sir, yes, I think so." David stuttered then blushed because he was embarassed. my mom looked over at me and I could tell that she liked him, and I could also see that my dad approved of him.
"I'm glad boy," my dad started, " thanks for watching over my angel." David, my parents and I kept talking for a while.

The boys and I were sitting on my couch and my parents were preparing food for the party and my mom got a phone call. I couldn't exactly make out what she was saying but I heard my name in the conversation.
"Hey Em!" My mom shouted
"Ya!" I replied
"Will you go across the street and help Mrs. Pendery prepare her dishes and bring them over." she asked
"Ya I'll go right now." I said. I walked over there and well obviously helped her. We chatted and caught up as we cooked and I had a great time just hanging out with her.

It took about 15 minutes to pack everything up, and we were headed to my house now. I walked in and all of a sudden a bunch of people jumped out and yelled surprise. My birthday wasn't for another week, but I never saw this coming. I looked at the boys, and they were all smiling, then I saw my parents and they pointed over to the right. I couldn't believe my eyes.
"DALTON! NAT! I can't believe your here!" I yelled
"We wouldn't miss your surprise party" dalton said.
"Oh I've missed you guys sooooo much!" I exclaimed as I gave each of them a huge hug.
"Ugh I haven't seen you in forever! We definitely need to catch up!" Nat said.
"I really can't believe this guys. Yall are so awesome!" I said with so much excitement.

As the party went on I chatted with people I haven't seen in ages and I danced with the boys, Dalton and Nat. We are all quite party animals if I say so myself. I have to admit being us, Nat and I had a little "reunion" photoshoot. Everything was so amazing. I don't know if I mentioned but there is a pool at my house and I ended up getting thrown in. It was horrible yet amazing. And just as everyone was chilling by the mini bonfire the fireworks for the 4th of July went off. I couldn't have had a better day.