"Strip"

Don't forget to vote😊enjoy💙

NOBODY POV
when Beth and Danielle arrived at the training center the next morning Jordan and Leah were nowhere to be seen. Usually they always walk in together have a little talk and stuff, but they walked in without them.

It was quit at first when they entered the locker room a bucket of water fell over them and all the girls were throwing flowet at them. They looked like little snowmans. Beth and Daan just looked at each other thinking how bad this prank was and just started to laugh with the rest of the team. After 5 minutes of laughing and pictures being taken of the two Joe walked in. "Goodmorning girls, see you two took a shower already😂" joe chuckled looking up at Jordan and Leah giving a tumbs up to the prank. "Today we'll only be doing the training inside in the gym cause of the bad weather so you're lucky. As soon as the weather will clear up you will have a double session on the weekend or on your day off" al the girls nodded in understanding. "Dvd, Meado go change there's some new gear in my office" the girls walked over to his office and changed. "Eyy those are my shorts" Beth said eying the girl. "They look better on me" Daan said walking away with a wink. Beth just shrugged knowing it was a lost battle.

In the gym Leah pared up with Beth. The girls were doing the assignments until loud music suddenly rang trough the room. Joe had left and the only staff that was in there was the fysio who was always up for a bit of fun. Beth recognized the language straight away, it was Dutch. She looked around the room for Daan knowing she was the culprit only to be taken aback by seeing her twerking in the middle of the room. She slowly made her way over to the blonde with a smirk on her face. Beth turned bright red, all the girls were eyeing them from up and down. Daan moved onto her lap grinding on the blonde with a little giggle. Beth started to shift in her seat clearing her throat. Daan's hands roomed over her body to finally put them around the girls neck and pulling herself close to her ear. "You like that huh, when i touch you?" She whispered in the blondes ear before getting up and walked away leaving her startled. Everyone was laughing "and Daan was a bottom? Damm I don't ever wanna walk in on you two" Emma said with a chuckle. Beth turned bright red again. "You could always join" Daan screamed form across the room followed by her trying to contain her laugh. "Nah i'm good thnx" Emma said before continuing her gym routine.

After training the girls went into the dressing toom to get ready to make a shower. All the girls quickly stripped out of their clothes but Daan was on a mission. She sat on the bench making eye contact with Beth before she slowly lifted her shirt over her head. Beth caught a lump in her throat already she knew exactly what Daan wanted but was she going to let her? She stood up from the bench taking of Beth number #23 shorts slowly only to reveal the lingerie Beth had bought for her when she went shopping with Viv. Daan smirked at the girl before taking of her sports brah and panties and walking over to her. All the girls went into the showers as fast as they possibly could after realizing what Dvd was doing. 

Daan stood in front of her looking straight into the bright blue eyes she loved. "Strip" she said. Yeah I'm definitely going to let her Beth thought before stripping down as well. They walked into the showers Daan going to stand next to Jordan and Beth as far away from Daan as she could which was next to Emma. She chuckled at the blonde "what?" She asked. "Nothing you two are just something else" she said smiling at Beth. "I know" she chuckled and continued her conversation with Emma until she heard her name being screamed. "BEFFIE" Beth shook her head. "Yess" Daan walked back in the shower full clothed. "Hurry up" she said. Beth stopped the shower, walked over to Daan who had a towel in her hand that she put around her girlfriend. She dried herself off, put on her normal outfit again before grabbing her bag and walking out with Daan holding her hand.

When they were in the car Daan went to the right where they would normally go left. "Uh darling" she said. "Yeah" she said still fully focused on the road. "Were are we going?" The blonde asked. "You'll see" is all the brunette said before changing the song for the tenth time in 1 minute. They arrived at a spa and Daan looked at her "suprise" she said the only thing Beth could do in that moment was to kiss her with all the love she had for the tiny woman. Daan smiled "thought you could use some rest" she said pecking the girl on the lips. After they checked in at the reception they went into a private area and got in the hot tub. "Thank you darling" Beth said giving the girls heart eyes. "No problem" Daan said sitting on the girls lap. Beth put her arms around the girl holding her even closer than she already was. "I love you" Daan said. "I know" the brunette chuckled but turned around to give the girl a kiss. They said in silence for a few minutes before Daan spoke up. "Hey uh how would you feel about getting our own place?" "I'd love that" Beth said before Daan pulled her out of the hot tub and walking up to the room Daan rented for the night.

Any requests? Let me know.