"It's on me"

BETH POV
i grabbed the other chair that was in the room and sat it next to Daan.
B:"do you mind?"
D:"Beff it's your room"
B:"haha i know but I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable"
D: "well you're not i'm fine"
B:"good"
We got ready did our hair and make and we both looked cute if i say so myself i went to sit back on my bed cause we had an hour left. Daan stayed in the chair and went on her phone too. I decided it was the perfect time to get to know her better and started the conversation.

B:"Danielle"
D:"yes Bethany"
B:"how do you know that's my full name"
D"uhmm Viv and i looked you up on the plane ride home"
B:"oww okay"
B:"so how old are you, you probably already know how old i am😂"
D:"25 and yes i know"
B:"what do you like to do on a day off?"
D:"most of the time i just go and grab a coffee and walked around the city with some of the girls if you want to you can come along next time"
B:"i'd like that😊"
D:"what about you?"
B: "i would always walk around the beach with my family or friends but you can't really do that here"
D:"that's nice. How are you settling in?"
B:"pretty well, Joran and Leah are sweet and helped me with everything. But enough about me what's it like living so far away from the people whom you love the most?"
D:"when i first got here it was hard for me but after a year i got used to it and they come visit once a month and i see them when i have camp"
D:"when will your parents come visit?"
B:" i think in two weeks their busy with sending over my stuff and their work is very demanding"
D:"you can always talk to me until then😊after too of course but you know what i mean"
B:"thank you Daan🤗"
D:"of course❤️"
Then we heard emma scream "GUYS HURRY WE GOTTA GO" Daan got of her chair really fast "you okay" "if u think I'm impatient emm's ten times worse" i just followed her out of the room and we met Lisa and viv there to. We made our way down the stairs to the front door. "YOU GUYS EXITED" Kim asked everyone screamed yess.

DAAN POV
We all got in a cab i shared one with Lisa, Emma, Viv, Katie and Beth. Emma said in the front next to the driver behind her were Katie, Viv and Lisa and Beth and i said in the back of the car. I thought we had a really nice conversation so I decided to just continue it.
D:"do you have any siblings?"
B:"i have a brother named ben. What about you?"
D:"i have an older sister evi she's actually coming to visit next week"
B:"ow that's nice is she coming to training?"
D:"yeah you should meet her"
B:" okay"
D:"do you like it here so far everyone treating you well?"
B:"yeah you all have been really nice to me and i'm liking London so far from what i've seen so I'm definitely taking you up on that offer"
D:"good" All the girls looked at us with their nosy looks
Emma:"what offer?"
D:"she asked me what i do on a day off and said i usually just go grab a coffee and walk around the city with some of the girls and told her she could tag along next time if she wanted"
Lisa:"yess that would be fun"
Viv:"guys come on just let them talk I don't want an angry Danielle van de Donk"
~
D:"Liking your housemates?"
B:"yeah, Leah is very laidback and nice and Jords is a energetic and kim is just chill and keeps everyone cool. Who do you live with?"
D:"With Lisa and Viv"
B:"so you're a third wheel as part time job😂"
D:"haha, sometimes but we all do our own things i'm in my room most of the time cause Lisa is the worst in picking tv shows"
Viv:"that she is"
B:"does someone have their ears where they don't belong😂"
V:"maybe, sorry won't happen again just wondering what you guys were talking about"
D:"CREEP" I couldn't say it with a straight face.

Beth pov
The car stoped after what felt like a short time. But i knew for a fact that it was a 45 min drive. Talking to Danielle was super nice i like her personality it's all over the place but still
Consistent at the same time.

We walked to the bouncer and told him the name it was on "wait here ladies" we stood there waiting which isn't really one of Daan's good quality's and i noticed she started to get frustrated so i taped her on the shoulder. She looked at me with that sweet smile of hers and calmed down a bit.

"hello girls my name is maze i'm the owner of this beauty I reserved a vip lounge for you so you can have a nice time without getting disrupted" we all thanked her and she showed us to the lounge.

"Beff do you want something? it's on me""I'll have a beer then""Okay be right back""Wait i'll go with you maybe we can check the place out""Sure"Daan gave me a beer and she had a beer herself to we walked around the club

"I'll have a beer then"
"Okay be right back"
"Wait i'll go with you maybe we can check the place out"
"Sure"
Daan gave me a beer and she had a beer herself to we walked around the club. We met some fans and took pictures with them and talked to them for bit and then decided to head back to lounge.
Katie:"where did you guys go you were gone for an hour?"
B:"was it that long?"
K:"yeah"
B:"Daan offered me a drink"
D:"then we walked around the club and met some fans to"
K:"ow okeyy we were about to go looking for you"
D:"no need we're fine"

DAAN POV
After a couple hours everyone's mood dropped it was 01.00am and we were all pretty tired and decided to call the cab. When we got home I realized that i was sharing a bed with Beff.

I took my bag to her room. I was tired and had a couple beers so i just changed in front of her. She did the same of course I couldn't help but state.... she was wearing a lace thong with matching bh. Her pj's were really cute it's and oversized sweater Daan chill.
D:"Beff what side do you sleep on?"
B:"left"
We both hopped in bed.
"Goodnight Beff"
Goodnight Daan"