"Undress me"

Enjoy😊don't forget to vote❤️go check out my other story as well👌

DAAN POV
Sexual content⚠️
When we got home I saw Beth put on the tv and go on Netflix to search for a movie. Little did she know i had other plans, I wanted her no i needed her. Maybe she was right i am a bottom, to be honest I don't really mind as long as we both get our fair share of fun.

I got back with our drinks and put them on the table. I thought about my next move which was a pretty easy decision. I sat on her lap she looked up at me with a surprised look in her eyes. A look that i loved. I moved my face to her ear. "Show me your top" I whispered seductively in her ear. I know she loves this but she still needed to be pushed over the edge so I nibbled on her ear lobe. She looked me in the eyes and picked me up. I interlocked my ankles behind her waist. Where?" She said. "I don't care" I was curious where she would take me. It ended up being the shower.

Beth put the shower and pushed me in with all my clothes on. Not that i was wearing much just training shorts and a shirt. She got in as well with her shorts and sports brah. A while later, deep into the make out session. I was picked up by beth again. Her hands were wondering over my entire body. She reached for the hem of my shirt and took it off. She put me back down and took of my shorts. Somehow she was always the one that was still dressed and i was the one that was always  naked. I guess she red my mind "undress me" she said with a smirk on her face. I threw her wet clothes on the floor and she picked me back up. She knew I wanted more but she just didn't give it to me.

She left a trail of kisses down my jawline and chin, then down my neck. She stopped at my collarbone. I got goosebumps all over and she decided to spend some more time much to my annoyance. "BEFF please" she looked up and smirked at me. She turned the shower off. She grabbed two towels one for her and one for me. When she started to dry me off i lost it completely and pushed her up the sink. "Stop it" i said. Trying to kiss her.  "you know how this works my way or no way" she said. She was in control and she knew she had all the power. She got of the sink and put me up in. She continued to dry me off moving the towel over my entire body going slowly when she got near my boobs. I let out a soft moan but she covered my mouth. She moved to towel lower and lower. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan when she moved my legs apart a bit and got near my center. "Daan no" she said. I love this dominant part of her. I gave her puppy dogs eyes. "Wait till we get to the bedroom" she said and picked me up.

She straddled my lap and looked me in the eyes. She kissed me slowly. when i let out another moan, she took my hands and put them above my head. She started kissing my neck, more moans escaped from my mouth. "Beth" i said. She sat up and locked eyes. When she bended back over she pressed my lips against her and slid her tongue inside. "I love the taste of you" she said.

I move my hand down her ass and squeeze it, she let's out a soft moan but quickly removes my hand. "No" she just simply says with a grin in her faice. She starts to drag her hand between my thighs. She moved her fingers down my entrance. "Daan baby" she said after noticing how wet i was. She puts her fingers inside me slowly. "Please" i beg. She finally stopped teasing and pushed her finger fully into me. She starts curling her fingers when i feal myself getting close. She drives me over the edge when she puts her thumb on my clit. "BEFF" i moan loudly. I start to grind against her hand. "Fuck i'm coming" my orgasm shakes trough my body.

when she suddenly gets off me and sits between my legs. "Liefie" she puts her fingers over my mount to shut me up. She starts to suck on my clit and before i knew it i had another orgasm. She licked me clean and moved up kissing me before laying down.

I laid on her chest and crawled under the blankets. "Ik hou van jou liefie" i said to her. "Hihi i know" she said and gave me a quick kiss. "Ik hou ook van jou" she said. "Babe" i said. "It's fine cutie tomorrow is a new day" it's like this girl can read my mind trough and trough. We drifted off to sleep holding each other.

When i woke up the next morning Beth was gone. I walked downstairs and could see her in the kitchen. "Heyy" i said giving her a kiss on the cheek. She put down a toasted piece of bread with chocolate sprinkles and put my on the kitchen handing me the plate after. She stood inbetween my legs with her arms around me. "Thought you could use some energy" she said with a smile. "Yeah" i gave her another quick kiss before I started to attack my breakfast. We have a day of today so imagine what we'll be doing.