The one where Annika meets Billu!

The meeting lasted a good 3 hours. Daksh explained the minute details of the event and what was required of the team. The meeting ended with Haider giving a small motivation speech. The team came out and rushed down to their floor to a secluded room to brainstorm few ideas. Well, because it's never too soon.

Annika was furiously scribbling on her sketch-pad. Why you ask? Well it's because of a certain blue eyed man. She understood that Shivaay didn't want her in on the project and the only reason he relented was because of Daksh. But to call her clumsy and to look at her whilst talking about laziness and lack of enthusiasm, that was not acceptable, she thought. She was lazy at times, yes, but never was she lazy when it came to office work.

"Woah easy there young lady we don't want you breaking your finger." Daksh had an inkling of what was going on in Annika's mind. His best friend can be an a** at times.

Frustrated, Annika put away her sketch-pad and looked at Daksh. "Your best friend is a jerk." Annika said, straight to the point.

"Well yes, I agree. But you have to understand his state of mind. No matter how good you are, you are but an intern. It's only right he has doubts. We do indeed have designers with way more experience. He doesn't know you like I do or as a matter of fact like your colleagues. So think of this as a chance for you to prove yourself. I know why I picked you, I see this potential in you. I see a fire. Shivaay trusts me with my decision and I'm trusting you to give your best. Let your mind wonder and throw in some Annika magic. Let's see how he doesn't fall in love. Give him some time, he'll come around.

Annika took a few minutes to sink in the words. "Thank you Daksh for that, no wonder you're everyone's favorite, you give a great pep talk." Annika smiled at Daksh and stood up.

"Well hey darling, I didn't take up that 'therapy course' for nothing. If you wanna talk, you know where to find me. Now off you go, catch some breeze. Feel one with the nature."

Annika chuckled and walked away to catch some breeze and be 'one with the nature' as Daksh told her to. What she didn't notice as she walked out was a certain blue eyed man near the door.

"You heard the whole thing?" Daksh questioned as Shivaay walked in.

"Aha, must say you do give a great pep talk." Shivaay chuckled as he pat his back.

"That I do. But do tell me, why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You know what you did, you undermined Annika. After all that I've told you about her."

"Well Daksh, sometimes criticism works in amazing ways. I'm certain she may be going through a gazillion ideas to prove me wrong, although I do not think of her as a lazy employee, I know she's capable but she doesn't have to know that. Let her think that I'm unsure of her capability and role on this project. I know what I'm doing." Shivaay explained.

"You my friend, you are certainly mysterious. Now where's that fool?"

"Talking about me?" Haider walked in with a salad bowl. "Must say Shivaay, this salad's absolutely delicious."

"Why are you raiding my fridge? And of course it would be, I made it." Shivaay replied, quite proud of himself. The trio then got into a discussion about the project.

It was when Shivaay was walking back to his office that he thought of walking towards the balcony to catch some breeze. As he was about to step out, he saw Annika sitting on a chair, feet on the table, hair tied into high bun and a sketch-pad on her lap. She had a small smile plastered on her face as she was sketching away without a care in the world. Shivaay wanted to go out but he didn't want to mess with her mood so he just switched the lamps on and walked away.